sharetrader

Thread: Gold Juniors

Hybrid View

Advanced Member

JB, Your shout in the Pub tonight ?

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    JB, Your shout in the Pub tonight ?
    had a few after Club Golf,,,was a good surprise to see WWI up 55% when I checked Hotcopper>>> I see it pulled back as day traders sold down ... HUGE volume some $28Mill in value AUD !!!! Market cap

have seen it all before and think we will see the SP trend higher from here and spike again into the teens on Mining Right which must be only days away ... Resource EV around $15 .... measured Gold resource just under 1MOz ...

I certainly not selling one share under 10c ... may be tempted if it gets close to 20c next few months
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    had a few after Club Golf,,,was a good surprise to see WWI up 55% when I checked Hotcopper>>> I see it pulled back as day traders sold down ... HUGE volume some $28Mill in value AUD !!!! Market cap

have seen it all before and think we will see the SP trend higher from here and spike again into the teens on Mining Right which must be only days away ... Resource EV around $15 .... measured Gold resource just under 1MOz ...

I certainly not selling one share under 10c ... may be tempted if it gets close to 20c next few months
    I've seen a few references to 10-12 million ounce reserves.
    Does WWI actually have this amount of gold or is it just historical mined amount in the same area?