sharetrader

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    Waikaka you liked the NZR price when it was double and triple what it is now, so you must be absolutely loving it now!

Bargain!
    NZR has been pretty disappointing but over the years I have found that staying the course, long term things should settle down. I just about always get the timing wrong with these things so always have cash to top up as they drop. Lot easier doing this now that low brokerage offering are out there.

Started buying small amounts of NZR in Oct 2019 (no talk of Covid then!) and have only bought since then. 2nd worse stock in my diversified portfolio of junk behind Transocean.

Sharesight tells me I am 56% down on NZR and snip of purchases below shows how dedicated I am to gutter stocks
    Capture.JPG

Off topic but my other stocks have done well and overall not unhappy.

I didn't start it and again off topic but Ill be honest I pivoted post covid to buying a decent amount of:
    SLB: NYSE
    XOM: NYSE
    CVX: NYSE
    STO:ASX
    WPL:ASX
    KEX: NYSE

Astonishing SLB can still pay quarterly dividends at a time like this. Remarkable company and good to work with.

Plenty of fish in the sea so happy to come back and check on NZR in a few years.
    Last edited by Waikaka; 22-10-2020 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Clarity