sharetrader
Page 674 of 697 FirstFirst ... 174574624664670671672673674675676677678684 ... LastLast
Results 6,731 to 6,740 of 6963

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post

I could go on....but you get the picture
    You and Balance certainly do. 3 more years

westerly

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    You and Balance certainly do. 3 more years

westerly
    And I ❤️ It!

BONANZA time - all that lovely wasteful spending! Just make sure you get more than your share as I have and will do in the next 3 years.

Think of the wage subsidy - the multinationals are still laughing their heads off with the hundreds of millions of dollars they took off this government & NZers. 🤣🤣🤣

I have no idea what you do for a job or what you are referring to in the highlighted part of your post, but whatever it is, it simply shows us yet another aspect of your disturbing personality and ethics.

As for your new, cringe-worthy “And I ❤️ It!” tag line - that’s just a cover for your behind-the-scenes fuming, over Labour’s win.

I suggest you shut down your computer, forget about politics and get outside and enjoy an awesome weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And I ❤️ It!

BONANZA time - all that lovely wasteful spending! Just make sure you get more than your share as I have and will do in the next 3 years.

Think of the wage subsidy - the multinationals are still laughing their heads off with the hundreds of millions of dollars they took off this government & NZers. 藍藍藍

One prediction, I believe is quite possible, is that Jacinda Ardern will not serve out the next three years as Leader of the Labour Party and Prime Minister. I believe that she will stand down toward the end of 2022

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    I have no idea what you do for a job or what you are referring to in the highlighted part of your post, but whatever it is, it simply shows us yet another aspect of your disturbing personality and ethics.

As for your new, cringe-worthy “And I ❤️ It!” tag line - that’s just a cover for your behind-the-scenes fuming, over Labour’s win.

I suggest you shut down your computer, forget about politics and get outside and enjoy an awesome weekend
    Chill, justakiwi!

Why would I fume over Labour's win or National's big loss?

Governments come and go - along the way they formulate & implement some pretty dumb policies which are there to be taken advantage of.

In the case of Cindy's incompetent government, there is already and will continue to be a legacy of building up humongous debts from the wasteful spending for future generations to carry and be burdened with.

The only way you can counter it is to make sure you get more than your share and provide for your own future generation. And one can choose to donate to worthy causes of one's choice - no point getting worked up over the government's wasteful ineffective spending.

Fair enough?
    Last edited by Balance; 24-10-2020 at 12:18 PM.

Why would I fume over Labour's win or National's big loss?
    You have spent the last god knows how many months/years fuming over labour and Jacinda. So it stands to reason you are now fuming over the fact that they won the election.

The only way you can counter it is to make sure you get more than your share and provide for your own future generation.

Fair enough?
    Nope. Not in my book. It simply makes you an absolute hypocrite.

I do LOVE this government's naive and wasteful spending - our group just booked a six figure $$$$$ arrangement fee for a lender this week thanks to Cindy's dumb housing policies! So sweet!
    Again ... no conscience and no ethics. Watch this space my friend, because I think the next few years will be telling. This election result was not simply about covid. People, especially the younger generation, are turning their attention to different ways of doing things politically. Globally, not just in NZ. People want politicians and leaders who demonstrate personal qualities, integrity and connection with them. People like you are going to find that politics in the future will be vastly different from what you want or are used to. And that, my friend, is one reason National didn’t stand a chance this time round.

Carry on playing your game of hypocrisy if that’s what you choose to do. I’m sure you won’t be the only one. It doesn’t effect me in any way, other than to confirm who you are as a person. Loving something you despise is the height of hypocrisy.

Banned

Not a fan of Cindy as I believe she is a UN puppet and is dancing to their tune where she will land herself a nice job in due course, shutting the Greens out was however a good outcome. National was never going to win this time and probably not next time either but eventually they will get their turn again, such is the cycle of politics, how many politicians have pure motives anyway, answer none.

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    You have spent the last god knows how many months/years fuming over labour and Jacinda. So it stands to reason you are now fuming over the fact that they won the election.

Nope. Not in my book. It simply makes you an absolute hypocrite.

Again ... no conscience and no ethics. Watch this space my friend, because I think the next few years will be telling. This election result was not simply about covid. People, especially the younger generation, are turning their attention to different ways of doing things politically. Globally, not just in NZ. People want politicians and leaders who demonstrate personal qualities, integrity and connection with them. People like you are going to find that politics in the future will be vastly different from what you want or are used to. And that, my friend, is one reason National didn’t stand a chance this time round.

Carry on playing your game of hypocrisy if that’s what you choose to do. I’m sure you won’t be the only one. It doesn’t effect me in any way, other than to confirm who you are as a person. Loving something you despise is the height of hypocrisy.
    Sounds like you are the one fuming, justakiwi.

Too bad really as I have a clear conscience warning you all about what Cynical Cindy is about in the last so many months but like Chavez of Venezuela, she was voted in on her popularity - all based on spin and BS.

Her government has delivered on Nothing! Where’s the affordable houses, why are there more in the queue for state housing and why have child poverty numbers increase? Because she is all talk and no delivery!

But she knows how to spend wastefully! Spends like a shopaholic with an unlimited state credit card.

Shrugs my shoulders and let’s move forward with getting the most out of the BONANZA!

I ❤️ It!
    Last edited by Balance; 24-10-2020 at 02:04 PM.

House prices rising out of control and out of reach - https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/h...-rising-prices

Cindy was going to sort out rising house prices, remember? 🤣

What happened?

Meanwhile, the queue for state houses grow longer and longer & neighbourhoods resist state houses being built within their midst - https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/123145429/residents-in-leafy-christchurch-suburb-called-classist-for-opposing-social-housing-development

Cindy was going to sort that one out too with heaps of kindness and consideration! 😜

Come to Auckland and observe developers building cramped & substandard terrace houses for Kainga Ora - reaping the bonanza of uncontrolled and desperate government spending while delivering slums in the making!
    Last edited by Balance; 24-10-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Advanced Member

..... Come to Auckland and observe developers building cramped & substandard terrace houses for Kainga Ora - reaping the bonanza of uncontrolled and desperate government spending while delivering slums in the making!
    It will also be small apartments. Because over half of those on the waiting list are single people. I understand mostly men. Buyers should buy carefully as they will not want to be living next to a high density complex designed for more than a few low income single men.