sharetrader
Page 691 of 697 FirstFirst ... 191591641681687688689690691692693694695 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 6963
    Guru

Sir John did a deal with the maori party despite not needing them.

lots of taxpayer money funnelled into second-tier whanau ora schemes and charter schools.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 01-11-2020 at 04:23 PM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    I said new material, not the same old regurgitated stuff we have had to listen to for months. The election is over. Jacinda and Labour won. Get over it. Have you seriously not got anything better to do with your life/time than drag this debate out for eternity? It is a glorious day - go take the dog for a walk, dig your veggie garden, water some flowers. Or maybe even surprise Mrs Balance with an afternoon bonk.

You will feel better, whichever option you choose. I promise.
    OMG Justakiwiw I had to read that twice to make sure I had read it right and true enough you really did say BONK My Sunday night is now ruined by the thought of Balance bonking

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    OMG Justakiwiw I had to read that twice to make sure I had read it right and true enough you really did say BONK My Sunday night is now ruined by the thought of Balance bonking
    Haha, chill RupertBear - just think George Clooney & Jennifer Lopez 😜

Guru

I said new material, not the same old regurgitated stuff we have had to listen to for months. The election is over. Jacinda and Labour won. Get over it. Have you seriously not got anything better to do with your life/time than drag this debate out for eternity?
    I don't always agree with Balance. However, in a democracy, the government should continuously be held to account for its actions and for its delivery of its platform promises.

For example, will it kick the can down the street again in relation to housing as it has already on a capital gains tax? To make itself electable it has basically become a National Party Lite

It is a glorious day - go take the dog for a walk, dig your veggie garden, water some flowers. Or maybe even surprise Mrs Balance with an afternoon bonk.

You will feel better, whichever option you choose. I promise.
    You are making a lot of assumptions there. Anyway, it always makes me chuckle when a poster makes a post suggesting that other posters should be doing something else!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    I know political hypocrisy is nothing new but the Greens agreement to disagree with the labour certainly raises the bar. We hold fast to our core values, indeed but we also would like to hold on to our ministerial salaries.!
    It's an agreement to 'agree to agree to disagree', according to the female half-leader. Fungus says - Well put lady.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Haha, chill RupertBear - just think George Clooney & Jennifer Lopez ��
    Or Steptoe and Enid Sharples

Like I’m the only one here who makes wild assumptions. That’s funny.

Balance took my comments OK, so not sure why they put your jockeys in a knot.

You have a lovely day

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    You are making a lot of assumptions there. Anyway, it always makes me chuckle when a poster makes a post suggesting that other posters should be doing something else!

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    It's an agreement to 'agree to agree to disagree', according to the female half-leader. Fungus says - Well put lady.
    I watched Sunday on TV One last night. One of the items covered was the $11miilion to the Green School. During the interview with the owners they were asked if they had met directly with Minister Shaw. Not directly, they disclosed, but via a Zoom video . I have issues with this. It is not, in my opinion, right ( or wise )that such direct lobbying occur which results in taxpayers money being dispersed.
    He should not be a minister
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; 02-11-2020 at 08:45 AM.

Guru

You have a lovely day
    Will do. I have just drawn up a new list of kitchen chores for "her indoors". I am expecting great meals today.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    I watched Sunday on TV One last night. One of the items covered was the $11miilion to the Green School. During the interview with the owners they were asked if they had met directly with Minister Shaw. Not directly, they disclosed, but via a Zoom video . I have issues with this. It is not, in my opinion, right ( or wise )that such direct lobbying occur which results in taxpayers money being dispersed.
    He should not be a minister
    I agree with you Sgt Pepper. I was quite shocked to hear about that on Sunday. In fact I think the whole thing is a fiasco and no Government money should be put forward for something that is simply an idea from wealthy greenies that have zero experience in running an education facility. Meanwhile the primary schools in the wider area have unsuitable buildings to work in.