sharetrader
Page 436 of 692 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436437438439440446486536 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 6916

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    Taken from a post on HC by wellingtongal.

The company's placement presentation also stated $3m would go to paying off costs associated with the offer, and $2.1m would go to staffing to support scaling and productivity.
    The closed pool of talent created by Covid-19 border closures continued to plague recruitment, Herbison said.
    Commenting on the capital raise, Plexure chair Phil Norman said he was delighted the company had been able to close the placement quickly and that it had received strong support from Australian and New Zealand institutional, sophisticated and professional investors.
    Allotment of new shares under the share purchase plan will occur on November 27.
    Costs of $3m... that's nearly 10%. Seems a lot. Surely as long as you make a proportionate rights offer so existing holders can avoid dilution, it doesnt matter what you price the shares at, its all just maths. Offer twice as many at 60c. No need for value-subtracting bankers involved and all holders wise to take up the offer, minimal admin cost. One wonders if they try very hard to think outside the corporate box. So far this year only VGL springs to mind as a raising that was possibly better for holders than various ticket clippers.

Quote Originally Posted by dibble View Post
    Costs of $3m... that's nearly 10%. Seems a lot. Surely as long as you make a proportionate rights offer so existing holders can avoid dilution, it doesnt matter what you price the shares at, its all just maths. Offer twice as many at 60c. No need for value-subtracting bankers involved and all holders wise to take up the offer, minimal admin cost. One wonders if they try very hard to think outside the corporate box. So far this year only VGL springs to mind as a raising that was possibly better for holders than various ticket clippers.
    I agree that does seem like an enormous cost for issuing some shares..

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Faith View Post
    I am selling my Plex today. I have not paid for the 2000 I ordered on the SPP. Am I bound to pay for what I get (if any) or as no money paid - can I just forget it?
    You have entered a contract to buy shares and will have to pay for those you are allocated.
    I presume that you provided some financial information to them so that they can suck money out of an account.
    Your money will be sucked.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    You have entered a contract to buy shares and will have to pay for those you are allocated.
    I presume that you provided some financial information to them so that they can suck money out of an account.
    Your money will be sucked.

I have been observing you for a while, you are very talented and have the hindersignt, what is your thought about plexure? Do you mind sharing your ideas?

ASX Upcoming Listings now shows that Plexure is proposed to list on 25-Nov-20 and
    will have the code:

PX1
    om mani peme hum

ASX Upcoming Listings now shows that Plexure is proposed to list on 25-Nov-20 and
    will have the code:

PX1
    Alright nice one!

will have the code:

PX1
    Nice to see a date on that. One of their documents did say that the ASX code would be PX1 and that the NZX code would also change to PX1.

All we need now is for the Aussies to get really excited and buy buy buy

Plexure probably holding back on the new big customer announcement until the 26th to get things going.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by yuj4 View Post
    I have been observing you for a while, you are very talented and have the hindersignt, what is your thought about plexure? Do you mind sharing your ideas?
    Not only do I have wonderful hindsight but also foresight & sidesight, I can sniff out a bar of dark chocolate at 50 paces and a bottle of wine beyond the horizon.

My talents know no bounds, I am incredibly handsome but above all else I am exceedingly modest.

Plexure is just another technology company trading on a price that assumes that it will continue to perform and fairly rapidly grow revenues.

It is now a well run company with an apparently capable management and there is a reasonable possibility that shareholders will rewarded with a medium term increase in underlying value and maybe even share price appreciation.
    Then again....

I believe it has a good future, so I keep my eyes on it (even when I appear to sleep).
    But I am not banking on it to make me rich.

Disc: Have shares in many 'tech' companies mainly on the ASX.
    om mani peme hum

Not only do I have wonderful hindsight but also foresight & sidesight, I can sniff out a bar of dark chocolate at 50 paces and a bottle of wine beyond the horizon.

My talents know no bounds, I am incredibly handsome but above all else I am exceedingly modest.

Plexure is just another technology company trading on a price that assumes that it will continue to perform and fairly rapidly grow revenues.

It is now a well run company with an apparently capable management and there is a reasonable possibility that shareholders will rewarded with a medium term increase in underlying value and maybe even share price appreciation.
    Then again....

I believe it has a good future, so I keep my eyes on it (even when I appear to sleep).
    But I am not banking on it to make me rich.

Disc: Have shares in many 'tech' companies mainly on the ASX.
    HI Handsome

How do you see their forecast revenue decrease to 14% for FY2021 and cash burning to $10 million?