sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yeah I worked that out too mate but didn't share it because I knew you would, you're as predictable as a Swiss watch sometimes Unsurprisingly I prefer my methodology because it takes into account the return on capital, (net assets) employed in the business. Its all very well having assets but if your net interest margin is half that of HGH you need twice as many to get the same return ! Remind me again, who sold at $2.14 when someone else was calling for $2.50 and what was the top price ?
    I recall it was you ...Beagle ....who sold at $2.15 knowing it was never going to go $2.50. Very canny of you.

And by the way Price/BV implicitly has a ROE component along with growth, required returns and payout ratios.

Do you think the high payout rate (dividend) is a drag on long term share price growth?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Yeah somewhat but those dividends are awesome.
    HGH is currently priced like an abandoned baby
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Legend

Yeah somewhat but those dividends are awesome.

Wait until the Reserve Bank handbrake comes off the bank dividends though ..

Fantastic posts winner and Beagle, very good reading and data to back it up.

re: CBA as an outlier in both your postings

Based on the capital ratios as I detailed on here on this thread: https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...l=1#post845234

Here is a good read around BAC and Buffet's position on it: https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/...ment-in-b.aspx once you've read that article, I think its safe to ascertain that CBA is the Bank of America with regards to Australia/NZ.

One thing that would certainly re-rate HGH's Shareprice higher is improving these capital ratios.

Dont think I didnt notice this irreverent and meaningless comment

For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Banned

Let it be abandoned baby..so I can keep accumulating

Forward PE of just 9.4 is just nuts when two major vaccine trails have shown extremely encouraging efficacy. HGH is the gift you give yourself this Christmas for a very happy 2021.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Best Christmas gift ever...can not get enough...keep buying...might sell all properties n buy more hgh

Quote Originally Posted by Norwest View Post
    Fantastic posts winner and Beagle, very good reading and data to back it up.

re: CBA as an outlier in both your postings

Based on the capital ratios as I detailed on here on this thread: https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...l=1#post845234

Here is a good read around BAC and Buffet's position on it: https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/...ment-in-b.aspx once you've read that article, I think its safe to ascertain that CBA is the Bank of America with regards to Australia/NZ.

One thing that would certainly re-rate HGH's Shareprice higher is improving these capital ratios.
    Thanks norwest for reminding us of that post and good point you raised re hgh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Revaluation of HGH..will see sp will also be re rated