sharetrader
Page 60 of 86 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Yep - from -0.1m to 1.2m

Some say you can't calculate a %age increase on that - wonder how they calculated +968%
    Please dont spoil my party, I havn't come down from the ceiling yet.

I might need some of that Maxiwotsit when I do!

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

I threw a cheeky bid in this morning which unfortunately (or fortunately?) did not get hit.

Still like this as a long-term hold.

The great 968% gain is based on a prior normalised operating profit of about $120k as per my post at the time.
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

This co has made so many ann.s of new distribution agreements in so many countries, but how much product is actually moving through their channels?
    Some of those have been in place long enough to show some maturity & flow.

Its like an Amway network, far reaching, but not many sales in relation to the number of participants.

My issue is with the focus on maxigesic which being in the field I don’t think is great and not sure which hospital or organisation is using the IV form of this medication I’ve virtually never seen it being prescribed in my life

Dropping like a rock now

Advanced Member

No surprises there.
    @4.95 Market cap $517M, yet only $14/18M operating profit FY forecast., say 3%, and not NPAT.

Unlike growth cos like PLX & PEB, who are carrying the cost of a direct marketing force overseas, but will reap full rewards later, this co has licenced out territories, which is cheaper upfront, but limited long term gain.
    A very simple, some may say flawed, analysis, is that there are 46 territories, only producing $48m revenue 6 monthly.

Presumably they have targeted the best ones first, so add ons will average less revenue.
    Generalising, the existing ones are about as good as they will ever be, or are sitting on their hands.

The SP had got way ahead of itself

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    No surprises there.
    @4.95 Market cap $517M, yet only $14/18M operating profit FY forecast., say 3%, and not NPAT.

Unlike growth cos like PLX & PEB, who are carrying the cost of a direct marketing force overseas, but will reap full rewards later, this co has licenced out territories, which is cheaper upfront, but limited long term gain.
    A very simple, some may say flawed, analysis, is that there are 46 territories, only producing $48m revenue 6 monthly.

Presumably they have targeted the best ones first, so add ons will average less revenue.
    Generalising, the existing ones are about as good as they will ever be, or are sitting on their hands.

The SP had got way ahead of itself
    I've been looking at the ever increasing share price and was getting ready to pull the pin. Got out yesterday. The share price was getting ahead of itself and any less than an amazing half year result would have knocked it back. The next few months I think this will continue to slide to reflect a more modest growth and PE ratio. Good company but everything has a right price.

Advanced Member

For what its worth, the Discounted Cash Flow value is $2.64

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    For what its worth, the Discounted Cash Flow value is $2.64
    What are your calculations behind that?

Advanced Member

I've been up all night calculating it, no, I engaged Shareclarity to kindly do it for me.