sharetrader
Page 634 of 941 FirstFirst ... 134534584624630631632633634635636637638644684734 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 9403

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    There was talk a while back about shareholder action to join forces and eject the Board, but no action - key question, who could replace them? That might be a nail-gun in the coffin, rahter than just using a hammer

I think Digger was one of the larger shareholders, but havent seen any comments on here for a while - then again, little to say with little progress.

I still hope this thing gets off the ground, but given low market cap, and no big boy producers swimming (lazy sharks) that we know of.

Patience grasshopper.
    I patiently (but will soon add an 'im') await the result of the strategic review - see below excerpt from the Chairman's AGM address.

In this regard we are committed over the next 3 to 4 months in particular to
    undertake a strategic review of the company, our approach, the Board,
    management and most importantly our business to ensure we are progressing the
    Talisman Gold Project in an optimal manner as well as opportunities to
    strengthen the Company and ultimately driving shareholder value.
    Be in no doubt however that our goal remains the same.

I guess the company will just become a shell after directors fees and management salaries have bled it dry. The only alternative is for the major shareholders to get together and take control which is probably very unlikely. Management and the board understand that and will take their fees and salaries to the bitter end.They are fairly well untouchable.

Absolute disgrace. How the f*** do you sleep at night, Matthew Hill.

[QUOTE=ThaiJohn;859291]Absolute disgrace. How the f*** do you sleep at night, Matthew Hill.[/QUOTE

Probably very well

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Under current conditions a capital raise is just not going to fly, they have to find an alternative source of income. Now all you long suffering holders out there know the answer to finding another income source, but the big question is do management?
    I'm not so sure. I think there are enough people out there that think something will happen, and if there is a discounted rights issue will throw good money after bad. Maybe enough for management to milk it another 6 months. It's sometimes amazing how Companies can convince people to depart with their cash. NTL, CRP, WDT...don't want to compare WDT to the other 2, but they did a great job continually raising money without being profitable..

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    I patiently (but will soon add an 'im') await the result of the strategic review - see below excerpt from the Chairman's AGM address.

Suggest adding the "Im" - did you see the section in the last quarterly on this? Strategic review will start mid November:

As outlined at the AGM the management team have undertaken to provide the
    board with a review of the overall business and current mine plan in line
    with both the AMC report and data acquired in the first stage of the works
    underground. This is estimated to be completed in mid-November and will form
    the platform for the board to review the current strategic direction of the
    Company and any changes in line with the current project plan and budget.
    Following the board strategy review a detailed outline of the project plan
    and strategic direction of the business will be provided in a detailed update
    to shareholders.

Advanced Member

More detail huh?

More devil more like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post

Looks like someone else got impatient this morning.... 20m+ shares dumped at .005...

Shareholders voting with their feet this morning, 20m dumped this morning.

Resource in the ground has not changed!!! Faith in their ability to extract is waning though. Come on NTL, play with the passion of the Argentinian rugby team - you can do it!!

Woof woof..