sharetrader
Page 755 of 1976 FirstFirst ... 25565570574575175275375475575675775875976580585512551755 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,550 of 19756
    Guru

Yes moving on up ....we just dont have any where near enough of these and never will im afraid. We are moving into places like deserts...

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    looks like after consolidating below 1.40 resistance for around 5 - 6 weeks it is finally breaking upwards
    Definitely looks like the momentum has turned upwards after the consolidation although NZX was up pretty mightily across the board today - looking forward to the results on the 22nd of Jan, a fun Friday in store.

Quote Originally Posted by dompf View Post
    Definitely looks like the momentum has turned upwards after the consolidation although NZX was up pretty mightily across the board today - looking forward to the results on the 22nd of Jan, a fun Friday in store.
    probably rally in advance of the results i reckon esp if people are expecting a bumper result
    one step ahead of the herd

What are you expecting in the result Bull??

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    What are you expecting in the result Bull??
    i cannot go really deep into specifics on any company on this forum hence why all my comments are generally in the vane of it be good or it be bad or im bullish or im bearish in nature.

mav and beagle provided good figures
    one step ahead of the herd

All good, just wondered your expectations. Good luck. Mav and Beagle have already said there peace on this..

I'd say at $1.40-$1.45 now we are at a fair valuation for the stock. I'd say a underlying profit of $50m is quiet fair at this point since we know very little on the HY and the fact that a lot could happen between now and the EOY result. A lot of the unknowns will be revealed at HY. These are my questions I want answered:

Is the care side still being less and less profitable as we go? This is a big part of their thesis for being different and would worry me..
    How are unit sales and development margin tracking?
    Are their projects still on track considering all the setbacks from Covid?

At $50m we have a forward PE of about 17 which is fairly valued. Anything below this, and the stock goes back down to hovering around a $1. At $55-60m which is doable is where it could conservatively land would move it closer to $1.60-$1.75 imo.

Pre announcement $1.60, post announcement slight movement as market will have already factored in result. Some way to go to see Beagle’s $2+. Best for New Year guys.

Even when we might be disappointed with half year result it’ll be all super OK by time ful year and 2022 comes around

Extract:

Westpac chief economist Dominick Stephens said house price inflation had a way to run yet and he's picking big growth this year.

"We are forecasting a peak of 16 per cent annual house price inflation in June 2021, and a full-year increase over 2021 of 12.2 per cent," he said.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...OJHJ5X5VD5JAA/
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

It will be interesting to see where the gains come from . This more a real-estate stock than a retirement play