sharetrader

Thread: Gold Juniors

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by arekaywhy View Post
    Wow, WWI cranking up today on volume, was there an announcement I missed?
    Ann due 16th around EA - MR ... basically what WWI needs to have to turn that monster Gold resource back into a commercial operation later in the year ... I got a few more 7.5 right before it kick on ... certainly will move to the high teens if not higher if we here the right results .... to think I was BUYING at half a cent years ago !! If only I still held the 4mill shares .... now only just over 1mill
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Ann due 16th around EA - MR ... basically what WWI needs to have to turn that monster Gold resource back into a commercial operation later in the year ... I got a few more 7.5 right before it kick on ... certainly will move to the high teens if not higher if we here the right results .... to think I was BUYING at half a cent years ago !! If only I still held the 4mill shares .... now only just over 1mill
    Gee whiz - 4mil would have been a decent holding going into the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    Gee whiz - 4mil would have been a decent holding going into the next few weeks.
    Yeah sadly I took the 100% ish profit and then sat on the sidelines from 1.4c to 2c then started buying back in when WWI potential to get EA - MR approvals to a turn for the better... upside here is pretty insane "Sibanye-Stillwater" 2nd largest WWI S/H holder!!! .. this is a 14billion USD Cap mining monster that has the Gold plant you could walk to from WWI project(I've viewed on Google maps) that has 12Moz + exploration upside (from the Chairman) ... just how many Tier-1 GOLD projects are there in the world this close to a Gold Plant.... they recently stated in the media they would like to grow resources in this region!!

Great to see LCD kicking on purchased my first lot last month got a few more 3.4c.... great little Gold play well worth a look
    Last edited by JBmurc; 12-03-2021 at 01:30 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu