sharetrader
Page 720 of 764 FirstFirst ... 220620670710716717718719720721722723724730 ... LastLast
Results 7,191 to 7,200 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    I think the launch was wednesday or at least thats when the first email came in and I placed my order wednesday night, so not bad given the short timeframe.
    It started on Tuesday I think? Instagram was available on Tuesday. Facebook Wednesday based on when I saw it. Email to Blis contacts Wednesday.

Either way anyone buying it is good news...I just hope it isn't exclusively shareholders!! Or sharetrader peeps.

Does anyone have Depth for BLT please?

Outside thinking.

Check out BLTs NZX announcement posted late this aft. My phone makes it hard to post the link but you’ll find it on NZX.
    The announcement provides details of BLTs emphasis on direct marketing via e commerce channels.
    They also claim “an exciting pipeline of products including a probiotic toothpaste. “
    Phew. Interesting times ahead for holders.

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    Thanks,
    Thanks to team for clarification about number of sales.
    Doubled up holding as it may be one of those BIG chances; can’t think of any better “growth” than skincare.
    What’s 2 cents ( the share price lift) a share for the ride?
    Of course it has to work but must be huge profit on each unit.
    Have started application but... no change yet!
    Cheers
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Love this part:

"Along with the launch of our first skincare product, we have an exciting pipeline of products in development including a probiotic toothpaste, additional upper respiratory health / immunity offers and skin and personal care products."

Blis are advertising on Seek:

They're looking to hire two Global Brand Managers, one for Dental and one for ENT. One based in Auckland, one in Dunedin.
    They're looking to hire a Global Ingredients Sale Manager.
    They're looking to hire two Ecommerce Directors. The decriptions are identical apart from the location. Dunedin and Auckland.

Looks like they are getting serious about the digital channel.

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    This announcement from BLT contains very positive news.
    A pipeline of new products and what appears to be a pretty organised marketing strategy to get them moving and generating additional income has to be good news.

Pity they dropped the announcement at the end of the day on Friday but let's hope the punters pick up the story on Monday and we see the week kick off with a decent lift in the SP.

The BLT roller coaster ride may not be for the faint-hearted but, l'm sure there are some exciting times ahead for holders with patience and a strong stomach.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    This announcement from BLT contains very positive news.
    A pipeline of new products and what appears to be a pretty organised marketing strategy to get them moving and generating additional income has to be good news.

Pity they dropped the announcement at the end of the day on Friday but let's hope the punters pick up the story on Monday and we see the week kick off with a decent lift in the SP.

The BLT roller coaster ride may not be for the faint-hearted but, l'm sure there are some exciting times ahead for holders with patience and a strong stomach.
    Agree that late Fri was a strange time to release good news howeva nice to see BLT leading the SP chart today so maybe sentiment is improving and the news was noticed.

I’m learning patience from you and v encouraged by this announcement.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Just got my order of Unconditional today and have started using it. Some photos of the product for anyone who is curious

Box and bottle Photo 30-03-2021, 01 08 44.jpg
    Front (bottle) Photo 30-03-2021, 01 08 34.jpg
    Back (bottle) Photo 30-03-2021, 00 49 16.jpg
    Box side Photo 30-03-2021, 00 48 09.jpg
    Box side Photo 30-03-2021, 00 48 14.jpg

Box and bottle feel quite premium
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 30-03-2021 at 01:40 AM.