Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
Any thoughts on the cap raise?
I have to admit it caught me by surprise given there was talk of being profitable very soon and already having 4.5 million in the bank.
I hope good decisions are being made how the money is spent to get this thing moving. I still believe in the company, I think they have a good product, and the share price right now I don't believe reflects the potential. Having said that, the management need to show results within the next year. I do like the fact that several directors/board have a decent amount of shares and said they are supporting the cap raise. Let's see, I'll support this one and have even asked for additional.
CDY reminds me a little of WDT or BLT...potentially a good product but selling it is far from easy!
Good decisions have been made all along it seems despite a lot of palaver to the contrary.
Nobody would have anticipated their MK research leading to a skin care range that is claimed to be twice as effective as hyaluronic acid based compounds which seems to be the current approach from most of the major cosmetic companies.
Having the patents for the MK formulas should be a considerable revenue generator if a Major picks up on it.
This will slot in nicely with the hair care treatments.
The cap raise is to facilitate the launch of these products in the Chinese market and elsewhere.

May well be a very good move on your part.
At 8 cents what could possibly go wrong?
I got some more as well, more as an antidilutional tactic and this information regarding MK involvement has come to light after the offer closed.