sharetrader
Page 108 of 241 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2404
    Investor

Steady rise over past few days, next trading update whenever that is will be key driver.

Yes, great to see upward movement at long last. I am looking forward to the next trading update. Volumes seem quite healthy too.
    Shepherd

Don’t think you’ve seen anything yet. Still well undervalued and only trading currently at NAV. It’s going to be a very good result however the lazy balance sheet needs addressing . 23 million in cash in the bank and no debt as at 31st of December. Expect over 30 million in the bank for end of year results. If they can’t find any acquisitions then Either a share buyback or special Dividend needs to be considered.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shareguy View Post
    Don’t think you’ve seen anything yet. Still well undervalued and only trading currently at NAV. It’s going to be a very good result however the lazy balance sheet needs addressing . 23 million in cash in the bank and no debt as at 31st of December. Expect over 30 million in the bank for end of year results. If they can’t find any acquisitions then Either a share buyback or special Dividend needs to be considered.
    Finally someone gets it. A massive share buy back at these prices would be supreme capital allocation and mean a massive return for shareholders.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    Finally someone gets it. A massive share buy back at these prices would be supreme capital allocation and mean a massive return for shareholders.
    While I get it....prefer a dividend.
    There are ways to do a special dividend and return capital ?

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Share cancellation - like I believe AIA did years ago. Singularly successful.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I prefer making money! And tax efficiently.

No way Buffett would pay a dividend and screw his shareholders out of triple the return vs dividend.

Veteran novice

No way Buffett would pay a dividend and screw his shareholders out of triple the return vs dividend.
    No need to involve Warren Buffett in this debate. Berkshire Hathaway is, naturally, managed to maximise its return to its biggest shareholders.

Membaa

The STU price chart is encouraging, medium term a nice run up from $0.47 Covid low, consolidation short term around $1 and a bolt upwards this week above the 50MA on good volume. Indicators suggest the overhead resistance at $1.09/1.10 will be a near term test.

Long term, this monthly chart gives something to aspire to. For anyone holding STU the past 20 years, hopefully the dividends were worth it. It's a long haul back to $5

Attachment 12440

Disc: hold at 5% of portfolio and planning to add above $1.10. Been a while since last bought Jan 2012, sold Oct 2013.

I think you should explain to some why buyback is better for shareholders - esp if returns are triple v dividend

Get them on board
    Last edited by winner69; 17-04-2021 at 03:40 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”