sharetrader
Page 933 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 43383388392392993093193293393493593693794398310331433 ... LastLast
Results 9,321 to 9,330 of 18991

Thread: Black Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Completely agree, and I know nothing about it. I remember back in the 1990s watch a house being built around the corner from my place and thinking, genuinely, that the guys who figured out that you could build a soundly built house by just plastering over the wooden framing and polystyrene insulation must be very clever and have a lot of data to support that, because I would never have thought it would work. I remember in the early 2000s listening to an expert on the radio explaining how the internet had changed the game and that fundamental valuation methods were completely obsolete and I remember, genuinely, thinking how out of my depth I must be to not see that. Now, I don't care so much how clever people sound.
    It's always different this time around. Natures law of investing doesnt apply to cryto because it's different this time 🙄

Bitcoin is completely decentralized. In a age of constant money printing/ currency debasement it's relevance is more and more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Bitcoin is completely decentralized. In a age of constant money printing/ currency debasement it's relevance is more and more important.
    Its artificial gold and produces nothing but its Ok, its decentralized.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    just like all those kiwi's piling into the greatest ponzi of all ..... the housing market lol
    At least land and houses actually have dimensions.

Guru

Nigel Farage, the prominent former Brexit-backing British politician, has claimed New Zealand is launching a "new close alliance" with China and leaving the Five Eyes, despite our Foreign Affairs Minister and Prime Minister saying otherwise.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...otherwise.html

well at least one good thing be they will introduce chinese into the school system . more relevant than some other languages
    Is Farage a confidant of NZ Labour Party and Chinese Communist Party officials?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Its artificial gold and produces nothing but its Ok, its decentralized.
    Well I guess some people want a hedge against currency debasement and some people don't.
    Each to their own.

Well I guess some people want a hedge against currency debasement and some people don't.
    Each to their own.
    But there are lots of ways to protect yourself from inflation: shares, property and commodities come to mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    But there are lots of ways to protect yourself from inflation: shares, property and commodities come to mind?
    You still holding the currency

Permanent Newbie

Nigel Farage, the prominent former Brexit-backing British politician, has claimed New Zealand is launching a "new close alliance" with China and leaving the Five Eyes, despite our Foreign Affairs Minister and Prime Minister saying otherwise.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...otherwise.html

well at least one good thing be they will introduce chinese into the school system . more relevant than some other languages
    What a load of s*it why do you even post it?

Except it's not. The vast majority of BTC is mined by a few, thus control is effectively centralized