sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    People are just so in love with this stock .....This stock is a dog, I've recognised that..... Imagine being so in love with this pile of crap.......
    "Hating" a stock is as bad as "loving" a stock. Everyone loses money on a position sometimes. It is inevitable, no matter what anyone says on here. You are going to lose money sometimes. It does not mean you "screwed up". It just means you got that trade wrong. We are all wrong at times and we will all be wrong again in the future.

Interesting info on HC regards a court case that HC posters getting drawn into,so careful what you say...

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/it%...#post-52913840

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    Interesting info on HC regards a court case that HC posters getting drawn into,so careful what you say...

For those that are banned can you elaborate please
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post

I may as well go out saying that this has no legs to stand on. But then the moment I read ISX I start to smell bullsh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    For those that are banned can you elaborate please

Advanced Member

People are just so in love with this stock and "I didn't / it can do no wrong" mentality, it's amazing how they're defending it but it just kept going down. HC is a classic cesspool of this attitude, calling everyone who present hard facts as a "downramper".

People seriously think some negative posts on a forum can move hundreds of millions of dollars? lol

This stock is a dog, I've recognised that and trying to learn as much from Balance as I can from the sidelines, expensive lesson but it's very valuable, hope I won't make the same mistakes ever again.

Funny how it's "the SP is bad because we have supply issues with the daigou", at the same time "we have so much stock that we need to discount sell them"
    They still fail to realise A2 has no moat and it's just milk - easily replicated, and the CCP is pushing a narrative of nationalism, less reliance on foreign commodities.

Imagine being so in love with this pile of crap that you have to find an echo chamber to fulfil your confirmation bias.

DISC: lost a lot on this dog, holding it to remind me on a daily how I screwed up.

Its tough when you've lost a lot on this stock & you're obviously feeling quite emotional about it. But remember the old saying 'a pinch of anger wakes you up but too much clouds your judgement' & don't let it blind you to the fact just as the market is over-optimistic, it can also be over-pessimistic. I don't think anyone on here is blind to all the the challenges ATM SP is facing in all areas from Covid caused disruption to daigau channels & over dependence on that market, to shrinking PE, increasing competition, geo political forces etc & the repeated downgrades, but at some point those will be priced in (look how far it's dropped) and just as there are negatives there are also positives which would be silly to ignore, and many here on the forum are just trying to pick when it may have overshot & if it is worth buying in at these levels or still worth selling at these levels.

To my mind it's a gamble, there's too many moving parts to this to say with any conviction if there's more upside or downside risk from here, but note it's had a nice gain of about 10% in last week. If that will be sustained is the big question.
    Last edited by Blue Skies; 04-05-2021 at 12:09 PM.

Imagine being so in love with this pile of crap that you have to find an echo chamber to fulfil your confirmation bias.

DISC: lost a lot on this dog, holding it to remind me on a daily how I screwed up.
    Sounds like you are still emotionally attached to the losses you suffered to be making posts like this. Just because you sold and realised the loss, doesn't mean others with opposite views who continue to hold are looking through rose tinted glasses.

In hindsight, A2 probably WAS a "dog" with a bleak outlook when trading at $20 mid-late last year. With hindsight, posts like yours are easy to make. Discussion in this thread is mostly around foresight, and there will come a time when the share price is justified and potentially under valued. Maybe that time is today, maybe its in 12 months time but A2 is far from a dog today.
    Last edited by porkandpuha; 04-05-2021 at 02:40 PM.

From HC;

"A few things happening which may lead to hotcopper be a little more diligent:

https://www.copyright%20link/companies/financial-services/when-a-big-talking-adviser-turns-aggressive-20210426-p57mfo

From the AFR article above.'In its lawsuit, Eight Mercatus complains that Holista’s statement caused it grief on Hot Copper, an internet bulletin board where day traders swap gossip and whinge about companies and executives they don’t like.The Hot Copper abuse, according to the Eight Mercatus filing, included allegations it was a “dodgy” “joke” engaged in “gross negligence” and “leaching money”.'

Investor

Seems as though $8 is first resistance today, might push that through by COB.

Investments

For me till 15th June ...danger of negative announcement from company is there ...If no news then its best news ....means they at least going to do what they said in Feb . Need wait to let that date pass ...IMHO