sharetrader
Page 726 of 764 FirstFirst ... 226626676716722723724725726727728729730736 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    India's middle and upper class enjoy first world health care. That's hundreds of millions of people. If Blis' distributor can convince enough pharmacies to begin stocking it, initial orders on their own would be massive.
    Potential is one thing and reaching it is another.

Aussies enjoy first world health care too, and with their market size five times ours at about 25 million (give or take a few kiwis), BLT has always struggled in that country.

Hopefully, the agent in India is more progressive and will get the ball rolling faster over there. But I agree, with hundreds of millions potentially in the market, the ball doesn't have to roll very far to gain some pretty hefty sales numbers relative to BLT's current results.

We will be waiting at least a year to see if this opportunity gains any traction.

I remain ever hopeful that one day BLT will strike gold - and that the mine has plenty has plenty of depth.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hey nevchev - is that announcement code for iNova hasn't done a good job so we've dispensed with their services and we'll give somebody else a go and hope like hell they can do a better job
    Quote from today's announcement:
    To support this retail activity we are in negotiations with a new partner strongly aligned with natural healthcare that brings complementary strengths to support the brand’s presence in the market.

The way I see it is that in time gone past BLT was a science led company and lacking marketing skills.
    Lately BLT is giving marketing the attention it needs and realises that some distributors are a better fit than others.
    It seems current thinking is that iNova is not the best distributor partner for BLT and I am pleased they look for one more compatible with the products BLT sells.

My results from twice daily application of the Unconditional Skin cream have been very good. Skin is much softer, roughness and different coloured patches gone and looking good for the mileage. This is the first “cream” I have ever used daily. But this is no help; I did take some photos before starting but not good enough quality to get a good read.
    I had expected (but not sure why) some adds for the product by now but think the Company should get 30 or 40 people with skin issues to agree to be guinea pigs, photo them professionally, with verification, and then, after the month, place the best 10 photos on the online site. Advertising can direct folk to the site so all is done without too much cost. Perhaps with a free tube for one in twenty of those who inquire and register interest. If it’s good then word of mouth can do the rest. Perhaps this is underway!
    My daughter has been applying to one side of her face twice daily for, now, a month. Was not allowed to look too closely till the month was up so will catch up in the next few days.
    Am I dreaming?
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

I asked about the possibility of free trial products (or even small size trial products to pay for). They told me to sign up on the website and they will be sending out trial satchels “shortly.” Only enough for about 2 applications though. I signed up about a month ago, but have not heard or received anything as yet.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    My results from twice daily application of the Unconditional Skin cream have been very good. Skin is much softer, roughness and different coloured patches gone and looking good for the mileage. This is the first “cream” I have ever used daily. But this is no help; I did take some photos before starting but not good enough quality to get a good read.
    I had expected (but not sure why) some adds for the product by now but think the Company should get 30 or 40 people with skin issues to agree to be guinea pigs, photo them professionally, with verification, and then, after the month, place the best 10 photos on the online site. Advertising can direct folk to the site so all is done without too much cost. Perhaps with a free tube for one in twenty of those who inquire and register interest. If it’s good then word of mouth can do the rest. Perhaps this is underway!
    My daughter has been applying to one side of her face twice daily for, now, a month. Was not allowed to look too closely till the month was up so will catch up in the next few days.
    Am I dreaming?

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Am I dreaming?
    I hope folks are making these suggestions to Blis directly and not just sharing them on sharetrader? They may have thought of it already...but perhaps they haven't.

Just heard back re the samples. Sending out this week so people should receive next week some time. So if you want to try - sign up and complete your address details. I doubt a two treatment sample will be sufficient to form an opinion/see results. I was thinking you could stretch the sample out by only using on a small test area then comparing after several days/applications, but that won’t work as I’m assuming once the sample is opened, the separated ingredients will mix. Once mixed it probably needs to be used straight away.

percy

How many residents are there at the rest home you work.?...lol.
    Last edited by percy; 28-04-2021 at 09:24 PM.

I did try the Company today with my suggestion but Julie is away for the week.
    Seems very strange to me about the sample; no point in sending out two application pack unless they think it will result in some skin improvement. If that’s true ”go sell everything”
    More likely to regard it as a mean offer, unfortunately.
    Hard to see the thinking here.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Brian needs to try harder and make his regular postings even more exciting ...maybe add a bit of enthusiasm into them.

Another post late next week I think.....better be a good one ..last three hasn’t done much for share price.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Brian needs to try harder and make his regular postings even more exciting ...maybe add a bit of enthusiasm into them.

Another post late next week I think.....better be a good one ..last three hasn’t done much for share price.
    You right, why don't you send him some exciting samples.
    Last edited by forest; 04-05-2021 at 08:00 PM.