sharetrader
    Investor

Few theories going around on HC re today's price action, early signs of daigou channel price picking, some new dairy listing on NASDAQ surging heaps on debut etc...Not sure if any of that is believable but certainly big volume on ASX so far on higher sp.

Could well be shorts covering some, wouldn't be holding my breath that the tide has turned yet....

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Few theories going around on HC re today's price action, early signs of daigou channel price picking, some new dairy listing on NASDAQ surging heaps on debut etc...Not sure if any of that is believable but certainly big volume on ASX so far on higher sp.

Could well be shorts covering some, wouldn't be holding my breath that the tide has turned yet....
    Oatly? I would have thought Oatly were bad news and a direct competitor of A2 in the fresh milk game at least..

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by porkandpuha View Post
    Oatly? I would have thought Oatly were bad news and a direct competitor of A2 in the fresh milk game at least..
    Yes, that's the one.

Volume picking up on ASX, 11mln+ shares traded so far, be interesting to see what next week has in store.

Quote Originally Posted by HKG2301 View Post
    A great example of doom & gloom, the end of the (ATM) world as we know it.

Maybe a symptom of bearish 'group think', though, just as much as the previous bullish over-exuberance?

Various aspects drive SP: sentiment, fundamentals, TA, FOMO, spin, shorts, you name it. Investment horizon plays a part too. The secret of great comedy (and investment): timing.

ATM up 6% today, up 10% in the last two days. Well done those traders (and there will be many) who grabbed part of that action.
    Some say the early bird gets the worm ... and others say the early bird is caught by the cat.

Pick your favorite scenario and hope like hell that you are right.

For anybody who relies on signals rather than guts feeling - ways too early to call a trend change ...

A2Mtrend.JPG
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

"The a2 Milk share price has jumped 6% to A$5.54. Investors have been buying the fresh milk and infant formula company’s shares following the release of a broker note out of UBS. According to the note, the broker believes there are signs that its turnaround is working. Importantly, it believes this is being achieved without any brand damage. In light of this, UBS has put a buy rating and NZ$13.50 (A$12.50) price target on its shares."

Last edited by Master98; 21-05-2021 at 09:49 PM.

I think its a bit premature to latch onto a successful turnaround as the way forward for ATM. A turnaround that translates into a long term firmer share price must have some more substance behind it. I believe that it is a dump and pump exercise going on here. I think it will get down to $5 before there will be a long term upward movement in the shareprice (+ / - 50 cents margin of course)

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    I think it will get down to $5 before there will be a long term upward movement in the shareprice (+ / - 50 cents margin of course)
    It was within that margin at $5.43 just 2 days ago

So what ATM really needs is another 100% home grown chinese food adulteration scandal preferably involving infant formula. Just a matter of time really.

Quote Originally Posted by Nor View Post
    So what ATM really needs is another 100% home grown chinese food adulteration scandal preferably involving infant formula. Just a matter of time really.
    Not a nice statement - and lets face it, not so easy to find these days people who are volunteering to go on death row.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Nor View Post
    Not cool, dude.