sharetrader
Page 177 of 326 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 3253

This is an incredible result. I am glad that there is a $29m profit share bonus for the employees.

Who knows what FY22 will hold.

Now trading on a 35 P/E. Probably about right? Healthcare companies can comfortably trade at up to a 50 P/E ratio. Problem is there is this massive question mark over next years result. Nobody knows what it will be.

Maybe Alokdhir will work it out for us

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by MarineSalvage View Post
    I'm pretty happy... I think the buyers will stay conservative and not push it up - so I'll continue to accumulate on any weakness
    I agree ...SP may contract more as results short of market consensus .

Overall IMHO FPH now trading at historic low PE levels ...trailing around 34 and forward as per my estimates of 39 ...my FY 22 estimates are 80 cents at the moment . So its a great time to accumulate for future growth .

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    This is an incredible result. I am glad that there is a $29m profit share bonus for the employees.

Who knows what FY22 will hold.

Now trading on a 35 P/E. Probably about right? Healthcare companies can comfortably trade at up to a 50 P/E ratio. Problem is there is this massive question mark over next years result. Nobody knows what it will be.

Maybe Alokdhir will work it out for us
    Thanks buddy for your confidence ...lol ...I can only estimate at the moment which I have already done ...80 Cents FY 22 EPS ...Just April data out ...but trend of shifting to FPH products in hospital respiratory care is now getting well entrenched . So safe to assume that 80 Cents can be achieved in FY 22

Here like to point out that FPH closest peer company RMD is trading at PE of 62 at the moment ...forward 52

wow obviously market expected better
    one step ahead of the herd

Yep! FPH are being punished for a brilliant result and for not sticking their necks out and providing a forecast.

I own RMD and I agree that the comparative forward PE makes FPH look cheap. FPH will continue to grow and they have a foothold in some new markets now having responded so brilliantly with ramped up production and delivery to new and existing markets.

just like Apple doing an incredible quarter then punished... some would argue its too expensive... but we would all agree the mid to long term they are a real buy
    Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Yep! FPH are being punished for a brilliant result and for not sticking their necks out and providing a forecast.

I own RMD and I agree that the comparative forward PE makes FPH look cheap. FPH will continue to grow and they have a foothold in some new markets now having responded so brilliantly with ramped up production and delivery to new and existing markets.

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Thanks buddy for your confidence ...lol ...I can only estimate at the moment which I have already done ...80 Cents FY 22 EPS ...Just April data out ...but trend of shifting to FPH products in hospital respiratory care is now getting well entrenched . So safe to assume that 80 Cents can be achieved in FY 22

Here like to point out that FPH closest peer company RMD is trading at PE of 62 at the moment ...forward 52
    Given they earned 91.1 cps for 2021 just announced are you predicting they will go backwards
    Using that figure current PE is 32 @$29.15 which is still high and so is dependent on future growth. But I agree cf with Resmed is valid.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Advanced Member

This is the trouble with massive PEs the stock has gone nowhere since covid started despite massive profit rises. Still on a big PE and covid on the wane. Could also see increased competition in the respiratory space

market cap, PB and Price to sales ratios, not looking cheap

Investor

Market priced in huge numbers and growth, question is whether that can be repeated in future with FPH main serving markets out of Covid situation. And add in expected currency headwinds as per Orr's comments y'day.