sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    As long as you take your own advice?
    I've been a shareholder since 2012 and still am, having substantially increased my holding at opportune times since then.

My suggestion was targeted at Psychic who clearly is not a believer in the company or its products.

There have been other tiresome naysayers on this thread over the years - I expect the current iteration to be proved wrong sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    I've been a shareholder since 2012 and still am, having substantially increased my holding at opportune times since then.

My suggestion was targeted at Psychic who clearly is not a believer in the company or its products.

There have been other tiresome naysayers on this thread over the years - I expect the current iteration to be proved wrong sooner than later.
    Perhaps he will make an about turn, like other forum posters have done...

We need people with opposing views, for me other views is what sharetrader is all about. I treat posts as opinions, not advice. I do not take offence if people are critical of companies I have invested in.

Advanced Member

Nice one - I'm a holder as well

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    We need people with opposing views, for me other views is what sharetrader is all about. I treat posts as opinions, not advice. I do not take offence if people are critical of companies I have invested in.
    I have no problem whatsoever with anyone holding or expressing their views about any company.

What gets tiresome though is the constant repetition of the same message.

I'll stop now - I might be running a risk of doing the same thing.
    Last edited by pierre; 06-06-2021 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Typo

Advanced Member

In a recent post Psychic can tell us when to buy more as Psychic can pick the bottom...

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    In a recent post Psychic can tell us when to buy more as Psychic can pick the bottom...
    Hmmm. Not so sure about that. I may be wrong but I don't recall receiving any advice from Psychic when the SP plummeted to 12 cents about a year ago. Anyone who bought then is sitting on a 10 bagger!
    Last edited by pierre; 06-06-2021 at 09:46 PM.

I have no problem whatsoever with anyone holding or expressing their views about any company.

What gets tiresome though is the constant repetition of the same message.

I'll stop now - I might be running a risk of doing the same thing.
    How about less waffle and more discussion? Counter my findings, that is why I post. It is healthy to research and discuss these things, it is what the site is all about.

I have argued that the four announcements giving rise to the SP are all misleading and that the market has been duped. Tell us all why I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    So it is necessary to go on with unnecessary invasive procedures at great cost.

I tell you what once they, AUA and all manage to get their collective heads around it there will be a massive uptake.

How much evidence do they need or is there political stonewalling and lobbying going on?
    We've been waiting for them to "get their heads around it" for many years now, does it worry you that they have not? I imagine that studies not funded or written by Pacific Edge will help their cause, perhaps the potential for bias regardless of peer review is a bigger issue than we imagine?

The cost of the Cxbladder test is also significant, perhaps needlessly so.

As for US uptake being massive, why has it not been so in NZ (proportionally) given that the tests are in the DHB's clinical pathway and supported by it's study?
    Last edited by psychic; 07-06-2021 at 10:06 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    We've been waiting for them to "get their heads around it" for many years now, does it worry you that they have not? I imagine that studies not funded or written by Pacific Edge will help their cause, perhaps the potential for bias regardless of peer review is a bigger issue than we imagine?

The cost of the Cxbladder test is also significant, perhaps needlessly so.

As for US uptake being massive, why has it not been so in NZ (proportionally) given that the tests are in the DHB's clinical pathway and supported by it's study?
    From memory NZ gets the tests at a substantial discount to the US hence the financial is very small.

There was a clinical advisor of Hawkes Bay DHB I spoke with about bladder cancer and he said in Hawkes bay there would be very few customers suffering from bladder cancer. Maybe similar in other DHBs