Is anyone interested in discussing this ?

After getting my head around what the judgement meant for me...and reluctantly accepting the reaming...we are now advised as below:
https://assets.kpmg/content/dam/kpmg...-june-2021.pdf

"On 15 and 16 June 2021, the solicitors for the First Defendant, Mr Loo, filed an Application for extension of
time and leave to appeal in the Federal Court of Australia and a Notice of Appeal in the Court of Appeal of
New Zealand. In summary, the First Defendant’s position is that their Honours erred in concluding that the
Liquidators of Halifax AU and Halifax NZ were justified in adopting 27 November 2018 as the date at which
the proportionate entitlements of the Investors were to be calculated (see FAQ (4) below) and that the date
at which proportionate entitlements are calculated should be as close as possible to the distribution date
and, in any event, only after the Liquidators have realised all extant investments"

I am trying to get my head around what this might mean for us. But I am not sure that I have the right information to make even a partially informed decision. Our account was down 7% Nov 18, but is up 42% Jun 21. Based on the judgement...it seems I would get back ~93% of the cash I put in. But I just can't see I have the information to figure out what Mr Loo's idea might mean. I have tried this morning to model some scenarios in a spreadsheet if anyone is interested ? The receivers seem responsive, return emails, I might need to go back to them and ask for more info ? Or is it even worth worrying about...should I simply trust the process, which is how I have managed it so far. Clearly Mr Loo is not of that opinion. Anyone have any additional ideas ?