sharetrader
Page 550 of 690 FirstFirst ... 50450500540546547548549550551552553554560600650 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 6899

I'm totally out now. Been in since 2015.

I think that Craig might have failed to execute with new customers but he did help the company stabilise and survive as they were doing cap raises at ever lower valuations. Losing both CEO and CFO without warning in a couple of months was bad enough but losing the CEO with immediate effect was a huge red flag for me.

There might still be a future for this company but without further announcements of what the future holds, it feels way too risky right now. And it was already a pretty risky bet anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    I'm totally out now. Been in since 2015.

I think that Craig might have failed to execute with new customers but he did help the company stabilise and survive as they were doing cap raises at ever lower valuations. Losing both CEO and CFO without warning in a couple of months was bad enough but losing the CEO with immediate effect was a huge red flag for me.

There might still be a future for this company but without further announcements of what the future holds, it feels way too risky right now. And it was already a pretty risky bet anyway.
    Looking at the depth, Sharesies buyers with their nickel & dime bids vs volume sellers who are allowing the bids to build up and then, selling down.

Like McDonalds vs PX1, not hard to work out who are going to win!

Heaps of NZ’s IT companies sold for mega-bucks to overseas acquirers :

There has been a string of offshore tech sales this year, which has included the $100m+ sale of EzyVet, plus the sale of Vend ($455m), Timely ($135m), Seequent ($1.45b), Ninja Kiwi ($203m), Education Perfect (in a majority-control deal valuing the firm at $455m) and the $500m Hawaiki Cable (a deal now in front of the Overseas Investment Office), while December saw the sale of local retail hero Mighty Ape to Australia's Kogan for $128m.

Begs the question, doesn’t it, as to why PX1 still around like a bad smell if it’s business and software is so **** hot as was spun during the capital raise last year?
    Last edited by Balance; 12-08-2021 at 10:46 AM.

I am now fully out of this one as well biggest disappointment and ..... not happy with Craig he pumped the ASX listing and CR so hard was everywhere prior pumping this with false promises.

I will watch for now but had to protect my capital and accept the loss on this spec.

GLTAH that decide to stay on board.

I was out at 70c. 40% down. Cut my losses with this one. What a **** show of a company. Waiting months for a big customer. No update on indo's big supermarket chain. Ceo leaving. Continuinely issuing shares to employees that so far have brought no value to the business.

After months of waiting they announce they sign with pita pit. Big whoopee. GL to all. Thankfully I didn't average down.

Default CEO reasons

I have it on good authority that the reason for Herbisons departure was a 'disciplinary' type matter that in no way was related to the financial performance of the company both now or impending. On that basis, there should be no sell off relating to his departure unless of course people thought that his worth/value to the company was the same as the share sell off on a relative basis.

What good he have done... Spread false information to the market about the next big customer.

I took a smallish hit on this one and would be very cautious about re entering. Good luck every one that stays.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Sampan View Post
    I have it on good authority that the reason for Herbisons departure was a 'disciplinary' type matter that in no way was related to the financial performance of the company both now or impending. On that basis, there should be no sell off relating to his departure unless of course people thought that his worth/value to the company was the same as the share sell off on a relative basis.
    Good to hear other side of story, thanks for sharing.

Outside thinking.

Thanks for sharing however it doesn't quite explain the CFO's recent departure/replacement or is that just a quirk of timing?

As in breaching investors’ & shareholders’ trust in the company?