sharetrader
Page 113 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1245

Thread: Gold Juniors

Jboomer,
    All you do is call for the crypto crash, and all its ever done is gone up more and more away from what you said...... lol...and theres heaps more bull to come before you need to worry about a bear market.......there's enough bull left for me to sink a small battle ship....
    👍
    How anyone could ask you for advice after what you said about crypto is beyond me...
    You should just stick with gold.... and pretend that your really getting ahead fast.......
    Buzz......

And i thought you were Gen-x JBM...??

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    And i thought you were Gen-x JBM...??
    Yes I'm a young one 1978 >>
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

OBM getting hammered again today sells @ 9.5c >> this was after yesterday kick up after the announcement our old CEO(now non-exc David Quinlivan) put $100k into the recent 17c CR !!

Very tempted to BUY more OBM as I jumped in again after the last raise thinking OBM had good upside potential ...purchased a few more @ 11c .....

Did make contact with the new CEO -peter N ....asking around Gossip that contractors are lifting rates for OBM etc ...and any chance we could get an update on operations as FEAR was very much in control of the SP ....

his reply>

All of our key contracts are locked in..... discussing a market update for release in the next week or two.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Bit of movement in WWI....r u still in JB?

robust DFS out today for stage one WWI also

Quote Originally Posted by younga View Post
    Bit of movement in WWI....r u still in JB?
    Yes I ended up purchasing most of the shares I sold recent back @5.9c .... really hoping to see a major local player make a move on the WWI Project or least J/V ...till then going keep pretty flat ...

Was impressed with the $1,144oz USD AISC LOM esp if we can see Gold move to higher levels will certainly add T/O value

I saw the rise yesterday and bought a million options.. news released today only saw the price drop bk. Hoping for a sustained rally.

It will come >>> the WBP is far juicy target for the next door neighbour to not make a move ...sounds like WWI has 3 different toll treatment options on the table at present ...Harmony Gold (next door) is one of them .. and they are one of the largest Gold producers in the world >>> 200-300mill USD is peanuts Vs WWI 12MOz+ upside .... and they know the ores as they have been producing Gold from the same reefs for decades ..and still have 7.7Moz Resource in place ..

As for SP sadly WWI hasn't attracted many smart Investors outside the Major holders ... so we do see many first time retailers looking for overnight Muti-bags ..and if the targets that have been meet and the SP doesn't rocket they SELL this of course is a chain re-action and other retailers sell purely to chase the next new talked up play .... pure gamblers ....

IMHO before the years out we will see an offer on the table

Any idea why BSE doesn't have a higher price? All the ducks seem to be lining up.