sharetrader
Page 1021 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 215219219711011101710181019102010211022102310241025103110711121 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,210 of 14173
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    You guys make me lol.... Why are we worried about market depth etc today of all days!

Everybody chill, Winstone.
    Couldn't agree more, thought this thread would've gone quiet today and tomorrow with halt in place. All those bids will be adjusted come Friday pre-open. NZX should clear all trading depth information until that time.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Couldn't agree more, thought this thread would've gone quiet today and tomorrow with halt in place. All those bids will be adjusted come Friday pre-open. NZX should clear all trading depth information until that time.
    Its just pregame nervous tension rising to the surface. Lets put on some headphones. Go to our happy places.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Well, that is sort of the point people are making. There should be no trading depth until market opens at post consolidation price of $2.05. Then let the market rip. It may be a technical point to some, but it's a bad look for the NZX.

ASX even worse, just bots

BUYERSNUMBER BUYERSVOLUME BUYERSPRICE $ SELLERSPRICE $ SELLERSVOLUME SELLERSNUMBER
    1 5,000 1.210 2.680 5,730 1
    1 12,888 1.200

Just to move the conversation away from today's conspiracy theories, I rang and cancelled Sky Movies today. I have got tired of the selection of trashy American glossy love stories, horror movies and teenage stuff. There is not enough quality British {type] content. As my daughter would probably say " I am not in the target market demographic" So a saving of $1088.36 per annum.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    Just to move the conversation away from today's conspiracy theories, I rang and cancelled Sky Movies today. I have got tired of the selection of trashy American glossy love stories, horror movies and teenage stuff. There is not enough quality British {type] content. As my daughter would probably say " I am not in the target market demographic" So a saving of $1088.36 per annum.
    Heartwarming. Now, back to the conspiracy theories...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LoungeLizzard View Post
    Heartwarming. Now, back to the conspiracy theories...
    Well some posters will be most displeased to note that, according to ASB securities, there is now 1 seller ready to drop 4000 shares at $1.99 a piece!

We should all definitely start losing our minds without delay and spend as much energy as possible pontificating over and debating the matter!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Well some posters will be most displeased to note that, according to ASB securities, there is now 1 seller ready to drop 4000 shares at $1.99 a piece!

We should all definitely start losing our minds without delay and spend as much energy as possible pontificating over and debating the matter!
    Agreed. That's what we're here for - anyone can talk fundamentals but it takes a very particular set of skills to spot a conspiracy.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LoungeLizzard View Post
    Agreed. That's what we're here for - anyone can talk fundamentals but it takes a very particular set of skills to spot a conspiracy.
    God that needs a Liam Neeson gif so bad…

Sky Stadium has got a new name

Te Whare Tapere o Tūārangi

Cool eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”