sharetrader
Page 229 of 281 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2806

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    SBQ did I mention that my large real estate portfolio increased in value of 43% year on year?

Oh silly me yes I did say that .

Perhaps you can tell Leilani Farha to Farha off back to the United Nations that nobody really listened too or cares about.
    I don't think anyone really cares how well you've done owning real estate. The point in discussion is how to make houses more affordable for growing families and future generations. The people in your camp are part of the problem that keep houses unaffordable. Fortunately there's more to this world than NZ ; as Bernard Hickey would describe, those in NZ with no hope should move to Australia.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SBQ View Post
    I don't think anyone really cares how well you've done owning real estate. The point in discussion is how to make houses more affordable for growing families and future generations. The people in your camp are part of the problem that keep houses unaffordable. Fortunately there's more to this world than NZ ; as Bernard Hickey would describe, those in NZ with no hope should move to Australia.
    Planning for stable housing before the growing family helps.

Dilettante

SBQ did I mention that my large real estate portfolio increased in value of 43% year on year?

Oh silly me yes I did say that .

Perhaps you can tell Leilani Farha to Farha off back to the United Nations that nobody really listened too or cares about.
    No you didn't. last time you bragged in a post it was 42%. So which number is right if either of them are ?

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    No you didn't. last time you bragged in a post it was 42%. So which number is right if either of them are ?
    It's actually between 37% and 48% . So pick a number or a property, it doesn't really matter it's all gravy to me.

And I'm not bragging

Ok yes I am !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Planning for stable housing before the growing family helps.
    So given our failure to provide adequate affordable stable healthy housing for nurturing the next generation, then it looks like Aotearoa would have to rely even more heavily on immigration after Covid restrictions are eased. As those young NZ couples who want a family will continue to be forced to move overseas to access affordable quality housing.

And, If people oppose the policy of relying on immigration to cope with failures in housing and fiscal and economic management, they will be labelled racist?
    Last edited by Bjauck; 21-09-2021 at 06:04 AM.

Legend

It's actually between 37% and 48% . So pick a number or a property, it doesn't really matter it's all gravy to me.

And I'm not bragging

Ok yes I am !
    What steps are you taking with the 39% tax rate about to kick in? Any suggestions?

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    What steps are you taking with the 39% tax rate about to kick in? Any suggestions?
    I don't earn an income, I run an LTC
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 29-09-2021 at 11:55 AM.

Guru

I don't earn an income, I run an LTC
    So you earn the companies income.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    So you earn the companies income.
    No the LTC helps pay for outgoings.

I have a 7 figure credit facility, it's not an income.

Legend

No the LTC helps pay for outgoings.

I have a 7 figure credit facility, it's not an income.
    Somewhere along the line you will be whacked with the extra tax though, unless your or your ltc's company earnings fall short of 180k. Thought you might have a suggestion or two.