sharetrader
Page 250 of 281 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2808
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    That's what a poor person like your self would post.

Oh you just did.

I'm rich bitches!
    This is what happens when you retire at 35 very wealthy, you start to understand your better than the average smo.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Logan sticky Ninefingers.

Elon Musk is the richest man on the planet.

He still has time to make fun of people on Twitter.

Lighten up grumpy.

Smart men never show their cards...

@ TeslaGod - you don't have to believe me if i'm as wealthy as you. I'm indifferent. However what differentiates between you and me is I have a charitable focus in the long term future. I have an awareness to contributing back to society, and helping those who are disadvantaged. Picking at people by telling them they are poor is very unclassy and you will get no love out of that. What is critical is NZ needs more houses.. but it's a very unfortunately situation when people like yourself only see yourself as 'providing a service', which exasperates the housing problem.

As I posted before, Warren Buffet has said it doesn't matter how rich you are, what matters is what people remember you for and how they regard you when you're on the death bed. You're a complete failure.. actually let me find the quote:

But the truth is that nobody in the world loves them,” said Buffett. “If you get to my age in life and nobody thinks well of you, I don’t care how big your bank account is, your life is a disaster.”
    “The problem with love is that it’s not for sale,” Buffett told the students. “The only way to get love is to be lovable. It’s very irritating if you have a lot of money. You’d like to think you could write a check: I’ll buy a million dollars’ worth of love. But it doesn’t work that way. The more you give love away, the more you get.”
    I'm giving love away and I expect my children to do the same with my estate.

Yes, you seem like a good person SBQ and no doubt you have a good heart which I respect and admire.

However you say your like Warren Buffet

My heart is more like the vampire Edward Cullen

Black, cold, Lifeless

I am dead inside...

Have a great night SBQ!

Quote Originally Posted by SBQ View Post
    Smart men never show their cards...

@ TeslaGod - you don't have to believe me if i'm as wealthy as you. I'm indifferent. However what differentiates between you and me is I have a charitable focus in the long term future. I have an awareness to contributing back to society, and helping those who are disadvantaged. Picking at people by telling them they are poor is very unclassy and you will get no love out of that. What is critical is NZ needs more houses.. but it's a very unfortunately situation when people like yourself only see yourself as 'providing a service', which exasperates the housing problem.

As I posted before, Warren Buffet has said it doesn't matter how rich you are, what matters is what people remember you for and how they regard you when you're on the death bed. You're a complete failure.. actually let me find the quote:

I'm giving love away and I expect my children to do the same with my estate.
    Elon Musk teased Warren Buffett for being so much poorer than him — and suggested the investor buy Tesla stock to catch up

https://markets.businessinsider.com/...naires-2021-10

The irony and timing of my post is uncanny!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    MuskRat makes everything about himself. This entire forum is one giant showcase for him to rave on about his wealth and try to rub other people’s noses in it. Money definitely can’t buy class - some of the richest people are also some of the ugliest. But if you were obscenely rich why on earth would you spend all day every day telling people about how rich you are - life must be very boring despite the money, and the individual would also have to be desperately insecure. The story so far: MuskRat knows it all, and will apparently only get vastly richer no matter what the future holds. And we have no way of knowing if any of it is true: the bloke may not even have $5 to his name.
    It's called the internet. There are still some parts of it where folk can post and other folk can believe or agree or not. Or make assumptions about another's mental state.

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    It's called the internet. There are still some parts of it where folk can post and other folk can believe or agree or not. Or make assumptions about another's mental state.
    It's called dark humour

Some people get it

Most people don't.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    It's called dark humour

Some people get it

Most people don't.
    I suppose the risk with dark humour, especially if repetitive, with strangers or on a public internet forum is that it can be misinterpreted, and come across as trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    I suppose the risk with dark humour, especially if repetitive, with strangers or on a public internet forum is that it can be misinterpreted, and come across as trolling.
    Read my posts carefully

I don't insult anyone but myself unless being insulted

(Yes 2 wrongs don't make a right)

Study the absurdity of the arrogance I show towards myself, my financial situation and others in my position.

The psychology of making a mockery of oneself seems to upset others.

Yet balanced out by having a high understanding of my 2 largest positions in Real estate and a distant 2nd TSLA.

Troll? Possibly

I prefer to see it as an observation of the human animal.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 21-10-2021 at 09:41 AM.

Guru

We know how much Kiwi's love splurging on property during a pandemic, so the endless lockdown in Auckland must be delivering another huge windfall to sellers as the lemmings pile in - gimme some more of that mountainous debt and 'propertee' they cry, desperately trying to outbid each other.