sharetrader
Page 391 of 1436 FirstFirst ... 2913413813873883893903913923933943954014414918911391 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 14352
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And Clueless Cindy took power in 2017 with what %tage of votes?

And did Hitler not enjoy overwhelming support from the German people after he launched his war machine and initially, won most of the battles?

Just like Clueless Cindy ‘winning’ the initial battles against COVID but is now promising COVID for Christmas?
    Dig deeper.

Fortunately, she didn't follow your advice on how to win the initial battles - there wouldn't have been any following skirmishes.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Dig deeper.

Fortunately, she didn't follow your advice on how to win the initial battles - there wouldn't have been any following skirmishes.
    You still confused about Australia? Give me your address and I will send you a geography book about Australia.

My friends and family members in Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane & Hobart are still laughing their heads off whenever I mention your assertions.

Win the battle & lose the war. Good one, dobby41!
    Last edited by Balance; 08-11-2021 at 10:18 AM.

And did Hitler not enjoy overwhelming support from the German people after he launched his war machine and initially, won most of the battles?

Just wondering where this amazing wisdom is coming from? Certainly not from the polls? Elections in Germany have not been free between 1933 and 1945 - people got marched the the polling station and SA / SS checked that the tick was in the right position. Anybody putting it at the wrong place got a free ticket to the next concentration camp.

Look balance - many of your posts on this thread are disgusting as they are and clearly demonstrating your blind hate and your historic cluelessness, no need to keep digging.
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 08-11-2021 at 10:16 AM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Just wondering where this amazing wisdom is coming from? Certainly not from the polls? Elections in Germany have not been free between 1933 and 1945 - people got marched the the polling station and SA / SS checked that the tick was in the right position. Anybody putting it at the wrong place got a free ticket to the next concentration camp.

Look balance - many of your posts on this thread are disgusting as they are and clearly demonstrating your blind hate and your historic cluelessness, no need to keep digging.

A plebiscite vote was held on August 19, 1934 brought Hitler a 90 percent majority.

Yawn to your first point.

I figured out how clueless & cynical Cindy is as a person a while ago just like I figured out the finance companies prior to the GFC.

A woman who so easily renege on CGT and failed so spectacularly on solving the housing crisis, turning it into a disaster, may fool others like you but not me. Imagine promising 10,000 new homes a year and delivering less than 100 a year! And not only that, her government has failed to deliver on almost all the big promises made to win the elections.

Yawn yawn to your second point.

Last edited by Balance; 08-11-2021 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    I've just seen "our" Jacinda on Q & A tv.

So many furrows in the brow of one so young, I know where I will be planting my next crop of spuds!

Red Rascal of course.
    Job is getting to her as she knows she is clueless as to how to tackle the problems (housing, child poverty, transport, climate change etc etc) she promised to solve but has actually made worse.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...party-is-doing

Excerpt : "Cautious and pragmatic, just as Key was, she’ll exit with a mic-drop moment, when her unsurpassable popularity starts to wane. (Polling from August shows that process has already begun)."

Guru

You still confused about Australia? Give me your address and I will send you a geography book about Australia.

My friends and family members in Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane & Hobart are still laughing their heads off whenever I mention your assertions.

Win the battle & lose the war. Good one, dobby41!
    Which assertions?
    That you said we should follow Australia but didn't realise that Australia runs a Federal system?
    That you were wrong but never say so?

Guru

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...party-is-doing

Excerpt : "Cautious and pragmatic, just as Key was, she’ll exit with a mic-drop moment, when her unsurpassable popularity starts to wane. (Polling from August shows that process has already begun)."
    I just love how un-principled you are to try and use an opinion piece from the media you distrust to prove your narrative.

It will peak at around 170,000 before the worse is over.

Nothing compared to the millions infected by H1N1 in 2009 (let loose by the US) but let's not let facts get in the way of the scare mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    I just love how un-principled you are to try and use an opinion piece from the media you distrust to prove your narrative.

All that spinning, no wonder she looks the way she does without make -up & the soft imaging?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...FHOA42BHWJ72U/

The dream run of Jacinda Ardern's Labour Government's seems well and truly over. The highs of last year's historic election result and the ongoing triumph of beating Covid have quickly evaporated. This is not just apparent from the last two months of disappointing Covid management, but also from the weekend's annual party conference, which failed to reset and inject dynamism back into Labour.

The conference also occurred at about the one-year mark of the new second-term administration, which meant that there has been much reflection lately on the achievements, or lack thereof, from Ardern's new government.

Political observers have grown very unimpressed with the Government's competency. For instance, Andrea Vance wrote yesterday that the Government's management of Covid seems to be shambolic and incompetent, and dismisses the bog-standard defence that we should just be happy that we haven't died from Covid. She argued that we should expect more from our governments than this – see: Keeping people alive is the bare minimum a Government should do.
    Last edited by Balance; 08-11-2021 at 03:57 PM.

Guru

Balance 3 rules of argument - repeat, repeat and repeat.