sharetrader

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

Hybrid View

Punters getting worried about the outcome

Gone 7 cents ex divie ...... was that a part payment of takeover price?

Share price heading to 350 odd
    Last edited by winner69; 18-11-2021 at 01:46 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Electric car makers Rivian and Lucid going gangbusters! Now bigger than Ford and GM!!

Government banning fuel car imports in 2025, then completely gone 20 years later.

By 2025 it will be cheaper to run an electric car than petrol.

Seriously, I couldn't think of anything more dead than a petrol station. Sure, there's probably 10 years of positive returns but then what???

ZEL got lucky with this takeover. Until the money is in the bank I'd be sweating if I were a shareholder!

Got a link for that ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Electric car makers Rivian and Lucid going gangbusters! Now bigger than Ford and GM!!

Government banning fuel car imports in 2025, then completely gone 20 years later.

By 2025 it will be cheaper to run an electric car than petrol.

Seriously, I couldn't think of anything more dead than a petrol station. Sure, there's probably 10 years of positive returns but then what???

ZEL got lucky with this takeover. Until the money is in the bank I'd be sweating if I were a shareholder!

That's all good, but what about all those old V8 classic cars? There is over a thousand of them that go to the Beach Hop at Whangamata every year. How are they going to get there with no petrol? Will they have to drop their V8 motors out and put in electric motors and have a recording of the rumbling old V8 motor under the bonnet? Ampol knows this and will raise the price as time goes on. Kiwis in the future will be complaining about the price of imported fuel to run their V8s...... How does $40 a liter sound? Are yes, Ampol know what they are doing. And all the profits going back to Aussi again. Also looking forward to 7c div. next month and reluctantly the $3.78 takeover plus 5c div or whatever next year.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    That's all good, but what about all those old V8 classic cars? There is over a thousand of them that go to the Beach Hop at Whangamata every year. How are they going to get there with no petrol? Will they have to drop their V8 motors out and put in electric motors and have a recording of the rumbling old V8 motor under the bonnet? Ampol knows this and will raise the price as time goes on. Kiwis in the future will be complaining about the price of imported fuel to run their V8s...... How does $40 a liter sound? Are yes, Ampol know what they are doing. And all the profits going back to Aussi again. Also looking forward to 7c div. next month and reluctantly the $3.78 takeover plus 5c div or whatever next year.
    The large investments by the likes of NPD in stations are slowing down but not stopping. Those guys aren’t dumb. Fossil fuels will be with us for a long time to come.