sharetrader
Page 1532 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 532103214321482152215281529153015311532153315341535153615421582 ... LastLast
Results 15,311 to 15,320 of 16077

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    6 minutes ago
    Breaking: Here is a statement from Jacqui Dean, who made the allegation that started this all. She confirms the statement was not about her and Bridges apologised at the time.

"About five years ago, Simon Bridges made remarks that upset me at the time. They were not about me, but they were inappropriate and not something I wanted to hear, National MP for Waitaki Jacqui Dean says.

At the time there was an apology, but subsequently it has continued to play on my mind and with the recent reviews that have occurred in Parliament the feelings have been brought back up.

“What matters to me is that all of us have a clear understanding of what behaviour we should expect in a modern workplace environment.

“Simon and I have spoken a number of times over the past few hours and he has reiterated his apology.

“As I’m sure can be appreciated, the publicity around this has been upsetting and I ask that my privacy is respected on this.”
    He was talking about how he had 2 boys and apparently some way to achieve a girl. How deluded was Collins to think this plan would work!
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Ring ring.

Good afternoon, David Seymour speaking.

David, its the National party here, hey, we're in a spot of bother, Jude has fallen on her sword, and a few others are dropping their bundle, could you help out?

What, you mean they are filming another series of Dancing with the stars?

Er, not quite, but what say you dust off your Cv, and throw your hat into the ring?

I'll see what I can do...
    We can only hope...
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    6 minutes ago
    Breaking: Here is a statement from Jacqui Dean, who made the allegation that started this all. She confirms the statement was not about her and Bridges apologised at the time.

"About five years ago, Simon Bridges made remarks that upset me at the time. They were not about me, but they were inappropriate and not something I wanted to hear, National MP for Waitaki Jacqui Dean says.

At the time there was an apology, but subsequently it has continued to play on my mind and with the recent reviews that have occurred in Parliament the feelings have been brought back up.

“What matters to me is that all of us have a clear understanding of what behaviour we should expect in a modern workplace environment.

“Simon and I have spoken a number of times over the past few hours and he has reiterated his apology.

“As I’m sure can be appreciated, the publicity around this has been upsetting and I ask that my privacy is respected on this.”
    Ms Dean sounds way too fragile to be an MP.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    He was talking about how he had 2 boys and apparently some way to achieve a girl. How deluded was Collins to think this plan would work!
    And I thought copulating in the back seat was the way. Thanks for the advice Simon.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Plus who would make those sort of comments to her, let alone judith.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    I quite agree. Representing an electorate is no job for someone so delicate as to take offence at a comment that was admittedly a bit crude in a minor way; but I'm sure most of us hear worse on a fairly regular basis.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    I quite agree. Representing an electorate is no job for someone so delicate as to take offence at a comment that was admittedly a bit crude in a minor way; but I'm sure most of us hear worse on a fairly regular basis.
    It wasn't directed at her, she was passing and heard it.
    And then bring it up 5 years later - WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    It wasn't directed at her, she was passing and heard it.
    And then bring it up 5 years later - WTF!
    Actually - it was a quite effective method to get rid of Judith Collins ...

Judith took the bait and - hey - all good!

Clearly most of us (well, at least me) overestimated Judith's intelligence. While I didn't like her, I never would have thought that she is that dumb to bite.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    And I thought copulating in the back seat was the way. Thanks for the advice Simon.
    Did Simon show a lack of breeding?...

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Clearly most of us (well, at least me) overestimated Judith's intelligence. While I didn't like her, I never would have thought that she is that dumb to bite.
    Perhaps she planned it, like she's had enough of being told she's useless and going to be rolled sooner or later and decided she'd bring it on herself now citing some lame complaint from 2017 knowing full well it would lead to her being ousted.