sharetrader
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Could some kind person walk me through the process of delisting a NZ company and migrating to another sharemarket. What are the implications for shareholders?
    Yes that would be very helpful to know if there are investors out there who can shed some light on this from experience.

Thank you

percy

I held NZ listed company Cavotec,now code CCC.ST,who moved their listing to Stockholm.
    I could follow the share price using Yahoo.
    As they were originally a Christurch company Mooring Systems, The Chairman used to come to ChCh and give a yearly update.
    They put in place a facility with Link Market Services where you could sell your shares.I seem to remember receiving a divie via Link,in NZ dollars..
    With US regulations ARB may not be able to arrange this service.
    Perhaps ARB will arrange something with the likes of Jardens or Craigs.?

Very Interesting that Percy thanks .Would it be in their Interest to have a low share price for when the delisting happens !!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Very Interesting that Percy thanks .Would it be in their Interest to have a low share price for when the delisting happens !!
    Sorry I really do not know what difference it would make.
    If they were listing in the US, I would think they would want a rising share price when they do a listing profile there.
    Bit bigger market there...lol.

Wonder what happened to Richina shareholders when they delisted. Presume they never heard anything more.

Xero is a good example of a NZ company that migrated its listing location, in that case from the NZX to the ASX.

Also, ARB could shift its primary listing to the USA and retain a secondary listing on the NZX.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiremu View Post
    Xero is a good example of a NZ company that migrated its listing location, in that case from the NZX to the ASX.

Also, ARB could shift its primary listing to the USA and retain a secondary listing on the NZX.
    I've been looking at the listing requirements in the US, and it appears that Arborgen is eligible to list on the Nasdaq Global or Nasdaq Capital markets and also the NYSE American exchange. Since this wouldn't be an IPO or a Direct Listing, it may have to list as an American Depository Receipt (ADR), a certificate that represents the foreign listing in New Zealand. The details are complicated but hopefully Arborgen's strategic review committee has been looking into it and received some good advice.

Others may not know that Arborgen actually already has a security traded in the US OTC market under the ticker RUBNF. https://seekingalpha.com/symbol/RUBNF This is commonly called a "pink sheet" security that is traded between brokers but not listed on any exchange. OTC names are usually thinly traded and RUBNF is no exception: only ~ 6,000 shares have traded since the end of September.

Quote Originally Posted by Thistle72 View Post
    I've been looking at the listing requirements in the US, and it appears that Arborgen is eligible to list on the Nasdaq Global or Nasdaq Capital markets and also the NYSE American exchange. Since this wouldn't be an IPO or a Direct Listing, it may have to list as an American Depository Receipt (ADR), a certificate that represents the foreign listing in New Zealand. The details are complicated but hopefully Arborgen's strategic review committee has been looking into it and received some good advice.

Others may not know that Arborgen actually already has a security traded in the US OTC market under the ticker RUBNF. https://seekingalpha.com/symbol/RUBNF This is commonly called a "pink sheet" security that is traded between brokers but not listed on any exchange. OTC names are usually thinly traded and RUBNF is no exception: only ~ 6,000 shares have traded since the end of September.
    The SP has been slowly leaking. Any thoughts on where the support buyers will decide it's time to kick in and take advantage of the recent reduced share price. Getting pretty low, but still a couple of relatively larger scale sell orders 0.25 and 0.27 that they haven't been able to clear out the way yet. Very low volumes so no real selling pressure on ARB other than a couple of sellers wanting to move their shares through but no real active buyers to move those out the way currently yet.

20% reduction from recent highs always quite a key level for those wanting to top up or take advantage of the dip buying in. Obviously the timing of the negative Omicron PR probably putting a damper on it. But as that simmers a rally up could be on the cards with all other factors with ARB US etc behind the scenes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    The SP has been slowly leaking. Any thoughts on where the support buyers will decide it's time to kick in and take advantage of the recent reduced share price. Getting pretty low, but still a couple of relatively larger scale sell orders 0.25 and 0.27 that they haven't been able to clear out the way yet. Very low volumes so no real selling pressure on ARB other than a couple of sellers wanting to move their shares through but no real active buyers to move those out the way currently yet.

20% reduction from recent highs always quite a key level for those wanting to top up or take advantage of the dip buying in. Obviously the timing of the negative Omicron PR probably putting a damper on it. But as that simmers a rally up could be on the cards with all other factors with ARB US etc behind the scenes
    Looks like a trough at around the 24-25c level. It's very tempting to buy at those levels, even though I hold a reasonable amount already. The lower volumes tends to put downward pressure on the SP and sellers outweigh buyers by 3:1 at the moment. We are well below the highs of a few months ago but this plateau is still 5c up on where the stock was only 6 months ago. Fundamentally nothing has changed - the reasons for buying in 6 months ago still hold. I'd only sell if I had to as I think it will kick up again once the strategic direction of the company becomes clear.

Quote Originally Posted by LoungeLizzard View Post
    Looks like a trough at around the 24-25c level. It's very tempting to buy at those levels, even though I hold a reasonable amount already. The lower volumes tends to put downward pressure on the SP and sellers outweigh buyers by 3:1 at the moment. We are well below the highs of a few months ago but this plateau is still 5c up on where the stock was only 6 months ago. Fundamentally nothing has changed - the reasons for buying in 6 months ago still hold. I'd only sell if I had to as I think it will kick up again once the strategic direction of the company becomes clear.
    The selling pressure is curious. Volume is relatively light, but someone is motivated to sell and keeps hitting the bid.

The conspiracy theorist in me fears the price is being driven down on purpose so that when the buyout announcement comes, it can be at a premium to last trade. That would get the deal done but still undervalues the shares relative to what we all believe is the potential. Hope I'm wrong.