Quote Originally Posted by Shareguy View Post
Well what a year it’s been. The NZX looks like it’s going to finish the year in the red. My NZX portfolio looks like finishing the year with a over 50 percent return (unrealised gains) the best on record for me.

The main contributors are Stu, Rak and Skt. I recently sold 25 percent of my Skt for future opportunities and to participate in the Ebos Cap raise.

The disappointments were Oca, Gne and Cvt. Cvt did ok but was expecting more.

As far as 2022 goes I’m still bullish on Stu and Rak and overweight on both but won’t be selling at current prices.

Thanks to all the posters on here. And all the best for Xmas and 2022.
Well done shareguy … a record to be broken in 2022. The disappointments in 2021 will be the stars in 2022 and the others will continue to rise …..me thinks you well positioned

I’ve no idea how I’ve gone….but I think I’ve done really well …..I don’t bother keep track of money things these days …not worth the bother ….and don’t even know what I’m worth. Last year my daughter refinanced a property I had a share in …her bank wanted me to disclose my assets and weekly budget etc ….I said you must be joking and my daughter told her bank manager he’s got zillions so he gave up asking. (Had to do the MLA stuff though ha ha)

Good luck for 2022 shareguy …but you don’t seem to need luck