sharetrader
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocket Lab

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    What could possibly go wrong with NASA payrolling the job ? Possibly off the watchlist of
    US Big Bucks investors .. but for how long, if things start to get a bit noisier ?

I remember when these were north of $10 or $12 some months back

Note to self: consider averaging down the few held again
    Yes I agree their contracts with NASA give me confidence they wont go belly up any time soon. Their last launch was epic so they are certainly delivering the goods on the deal.

Pretty impressive that a wee chap from Invercargill is making his dreams come true!

Topping up at the current share price is certainly tempting. As you said once the big boys decide to jump on board BOOM off to the Moon we go!

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Topping up at the current share price is certainly tempting.
    Apologies, I didn't mean to offend you or others. Post deleted.
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 01-07-2022 at 08:58 PM.

IMO

Yes I agree their contracts with NASA give me confidence they wont go belly up any time soon. Their last launch was epic so they are certainly delivering the goods on the deal.

Pretty impressive that a wee chap from Invercargill is making his dreams come true!

Topping up at the current share price is certainly tempting. As you said once the big boys decide to jump on board BOOM off to the Moon we go!
    Um ,maybe workout how much revenue they make from this flight will bring you back to reality Buzz.Mind you reality,what a concept when you've got rockets,flash Gordon,Spock and beyond ehh,we all want to be high,without losing our hard earned dough,but I've got a feeling yours wasn't hard earned.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 01-07-2022 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Um ,maybe workout how much revenue they make from this flight will bring you back to reality Buzz.Mind you reality,what a concept when you've got rockets,flash Gordon,Spock and beyond ehh,we all want to be high,without losing our hard earned dough,but I've got a feeling yours wasn't hard earned.
    WOW! Where did that nasty comment come from? Not that its any of your business but I worked my arse off until a brain tumour wrecked my career so every cent I have was hard earned and all I have

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Emotional attachment is concerning, especially when the chart is screaming at you.
    Attachment 13934
    Geez it must be pick on the Bear day

Think I will keep my thoughts to myself from now on

Maybe don't make judgments about people you don't know buddy. You just made a right dick of yourself with this comment

I hope you feel like ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post

Membaa

Geez it must be pick on the Bear day
    Not intended that way, Josh got a bad rep from me for his/her/its arse post. Mine was just a reminder, I'll do it on PM in future. Keep posting, it was nice to hear about your association. Just trying to say, believe the chart, it will tell you when the uptrend returns. All the best. BAA

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Maybe don't make judgments about people you don't know buddy. You just made a right dick of yourself with this comment

I hope you feel like ****.
    That was definitely rude and uncalled for, "we all want to be high", perhaps says a lot about the poster. Bad rep from me.

He thinks he’s the big man around here… iv been on the receiving end of his alc induced ramblings. just ignore mate.