sharetrader
Page 684 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 1845846346746806816826836846856866876886947347841184 ... LastLast
Results 6,831 to 6,840 of 14320

So BS (fitting moniker for you) is OK for you to post "really funny" names for Luxon is it.
    Is it not then OK for those of us who think of ardern in strongly demeaning terms to so post?

Guru

Surprisingly Jacinda is only 9 years younger than Luxon.

It only gets worse from here for one of them.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Smith View Post
    So BS (fitting moniker for you) is OK for you to post "really funny" names for Luxon is it.
    Is it not then OK for those of us who think of ardern in strongly demeaning terms to so post?

Omg Bill, LOTO stands for Leader of the Opposition, as in LOTO Luxon, or PM Adern.
    Did you think LOTO was a reference to a lottery?

I don't use juvenile derogatory terms to put down people.

Advanced Member

Now, Jacinda has been bowled over by her "appalling" gift choice of a swamp sourced bowl to Joey Biden. as reported in the NZ Herald.

What will be dug up next?
    Last edited by Getty; 20-07-2022 at 03:25 PM.

Advanced Member

777 gives me a bad rep because he's never heard of the commonly used political acronym LOTO standing for 'Leader of the Opposition'.
    This is a political thread 777, you'll find its been used here regularly for several years & its not some sort of hidden insult to Luxon as you seem to think.

(Btw, you gave me a bad rep & then did you remove it? )
    Last edited by Blue Skies; 20-07-2022 at 08:22 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    777 gives me a bad rep because he's never heard of the commonly used political acronym LOTO standing for 'Leader of the Opposition'.
    This is a political thread 777, you'll find its been used here regularly for several years & its not some sort of hidden insult to Luxon as you seem to think.

(Btw, you gave me a bad rep & then did you remove it? )
    Where did I suggest it was an hidden insult. That's your assumption.

No I didn't remove but I can replace it again if you want me to. You just have to ask.

Actually I have just checked and it is still there.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Where did I suggest it was an hidden insult. That's your assumption.

No I didn't remove but I can replace it again if you want me to. You just have to ask.

Actually I have just checked and it is still there.

Well you're obviously upset about something & since you said " Your abbreviation. Little wonder you got challenged on it. Never seen it before myself " - it seemed pretty clear you were referring to the acronym LOTO & it deserved a bad rep.

If you're just frustrated & upset about a different viewpoint to your own, its much better to be up front & have a go at posting a response, present an argument.
    Ive never posted a bad rep for anyone no matter how much I disagree, apart from being meaningless, they always just seem a bit spineless to me.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Surprisingly Jacinda is only 9 years younger than Luxon.

It only gets worse from here for one of them.

Okay & it's a pretty good sort of bet who will be in the small bunch who picks the wrong one

Legend

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...KL5CHZCFE7C3Y/

Foreign investors will need to work harder to get NZ residency

Economic and Regional Development Minister Stuart Nash said the aim of the change is to "attract active and high-value migrants who will bring their international expertise to help New Zealand businesses to grow".
    Stuart - there can't be too many even interested, after looking at Labour's curious performance
    over the past few years .. are you thick or something ?

Legend

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...TSTKFTNHVPS5Q/

Richard Prebble: Three Waters is an attack on democracy

It takes a very courageous (or the most stupid dense excuse for one) Government still trying
    bulldoze this through in face of the widespread opposition and majority condemnation
    on multiple fronts of what can only be looked on as the poorest excuse of a fix for Water Reform

Ardern in the News:

We had to do something
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/pm-jac...JKB57MAKYIPIE/

PM Jacinda Ardern says Three Waters reform is essential.

Joe Public:

Don't do anything - you'll only f*!*k it up - just like Health, Housing, Covid, Energy and just about everything
    else this Government have touched

Our water is sacred and not for some incompetent Government to try to play around with

To go against the majority opposing THREE WATERS will likely invite very considerable backlash in return, on multiple fronts in response to Labour's choosing to ride roughshod over Democracy in what is clearly a further Leap Backwards ..
    Last edited by nztx; 21-07-2022 at 12:11 AM.