Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
Here is a guest post on David Farrar's website that I thought I would post here, mainly to ease Aaron's concerns about things all going wrong. As you can see, we are in good hands and can rely on these alumni and high powered professionals to guide us through the rough waters ahead:
I don't know, some seem qualified for Adrian's main focus at the RBNZ at the moment, Maoritanga. Hopefully it is not their only focus at the RBNZ but how much effort and brain power does it take to print money electronically and drop interest rates. I don't think you need a Phd for that. It sort of feels like they are raising rates so they have something to cut.

We are all currently discovering that more money chasing the same amount of goods and services creates inflation so they might be a bit more conservative with the presses next time... I would hope.

I am sure there will be many voices joining with Rodney Dickens to curb interest rate rises and increase immigration and they will have compelling arguments.

More growth more consumption, all good.