sharetrader
Page 748 of 1438 FirstFirst ... 2486486987387447457467477487497507517527587988481248 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,480 of 14378

Watch this video but scroll to the end - the rantings of a clueless lunatic!

https://youtu.be/PJ7Cj_6ci80

In any case, have a laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Well said! I've spent the best part of the last hour posting on various Facebook pages, trying to explain this to numerous people, who are panicking, upset, and threatening to pull out of or stop contributing to their KiwiSaver. I get that most of these people have not taken the time to fully understand how KiwiSaver works, but regardless of that, National exploited the situation intentionally. As you said "vigorously misrepresenting things for political gain."

Anything does not go for this voter. Up until now I have maintained an open mind in terms of who might be worthy of my vote. National just lost their spot on my list for this dirty play. Would take an absolute miracle for me to consider them now. As I said in another post, at the rate things are going, Labour will get back in by default because the other parties are slowly digging themselves an election grave.
    15% of $20 is only $3....
    No need for you to get so worked up over a few hundred cents here and there...

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    The next election is going to be telling. I voted Labour last time round - I have been happy with some of their decisions, but less so with others. Right now, I have no desire to vote for any of the three main parties. Talking with work colleagues and friends, it seems many people feel the same way. National and ACT spend 99.9% of their time repeating their criticisms of Labour. Everything that comes out of their mouths is about Labour, not about their own policies or what they propose to do to "fix" anything. Labour is not much better in the policy department but at least they are not simply focused on dissing their competition.

At the rate things are going, we may very well find that Labour wins votes by sheer default - because none of them have shown why they deserve our vote. Either that, or it will be the worst voter turnout yet, as people will just throw their hands up and say "nobody to vote for, won't bother voting." I have always voted and that won't change, but if things don't improve soon, in terms of election campaigning/presentation of policy/solutions, voters are going to find themselves in a dilemma.
    No doubt you have and will continue to play the political party merry go round for decades more to come...

Read what I wrote. It wasn't me who was upset.

Having said that, your comment shows your age. Those of us who are significantly older and more mature, understand that cents add up to dollars, and every dollar is significant. Which is why a weirdo like me is happy to earn $1 doing a 3 minute online survey, as that's an extra dollar I have to invest. I am sure you would snigger at that, because in your eyes, $1 isn't worth your time. I'd rather be me.

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    15% of $20 is only $3....
    No need for you to get so worked up over a few hundred cents here and there...

Guru

Ignore him JAK.

You will notice thread after thread most posters do.

Oz media calls Ardern a fraud :

https://youtu.be/A8EsoSdWqcU

Pity as there was hope that they would take her when we kick her out of office.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

We know Cullen was a red dyed Labourite who openly preached contempt & disdain for anyone who had wealth (he called John Key a 'rich prick' before the prick burst his bubble and kicked him out of office, remember?).
    He was right wasn't he.

National = nothing to show for nine years.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    He was right wasn't he.

National = nothing to show for nine years.
    Rock star economy.

Eat your Ardern heart out. 🤣🤣🤣

Guru

They promised they would catch us up in income to Australia - epic fail
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 02-09-2022 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    They promised they would catch us up in coming to Australia - epic fail
    But for National and John Key, NZ would be a third world country today.

Something Ardern is achieving within 4.5 years in power! 🤣🤣🤣