sharetrader
Page 849 of 1436 FirstFirst ... 3497497998398458468478488498508518528538598999491349 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,490 of 14360

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    You're obsessed with her aren't you.
    Saw through the spin mistress a long time ago.

Ardern is a class A hypocrite of little substance and certainly has no moral bearings - anything to get votes.

Not only that, she showed with the 3 Waters 60% entrenchment clause that she is but a puppet with ZERO grasp of detail when it really matters.

Mahuta & the Greens sneaked the clause in and Ardern, after being lambasted for voting in the clause, hastily said she DID NOT know that the clause was in the bill!

A leader who is hoodwinked by her Maori cabal & Coalition partners - what kind of moron is she?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...n-into-reality

" .....both Labour and the Greens voted for the anti-privatisation clause, even though

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and Leader of the House Chris Hipkins later admitted that they were unaware of it.
    .."

Last edited by Balance; 04-12-2022 at 10:41 AM.

Guru

The photographer who captured this image deserves an award. A picture paints 10 million words here. Look at the photo at the top of this article. Ardern with something sour in her mouth (dead rat) and stoney faced bully Mahuta behind her glove puppet.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/natio...a7b287c7f53207

Ardern should resign, after blatantly lying and trying to fudge when she knew of the 60% stunt. Let's see if she dares mislead the House this week, when hopefully Seymour and whoever has the wit in the Nats, nail her to the wall in question time.
    Last edited by jonu; 04-12-2022 at 02:24 PM. Reason: typo

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    whoever has the wit in the Nats,
    Ah, that would be none of them.
    Certainly not Luxon.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Ah, that would be none of them.
    Certainly not Luxon.
    So, you agree she has lied about it and should resign?

My point about the Nats is that for 4 years or so they were an ineffectual opposition which let Labour's incompetency run riot. Luxon is still finding his feet. Doesn't mean he would be a poor PM. I certainly think he is more honest than the incumbent.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    No more obsessed than that of the dwindling number of loyals who still believe in all the spin
    put out on a spiralling pile of failures and the poorest standard of governance that
    the country has seen in decades

The woman has rocks in her head if she believes that most Kiwi's want any bar of the shabby
    misguided decisions and direction things are headed under her leadership or lack thereof
    I think Blue Skies asking the question of Balance not you NZTX? I’m sure Balance can do his or hers own bidding 😀

Guru

For those who missed it, here is Ardern at her sneakiest, trying to fudge her way out of being caught in the middle of the entrenchment ruckus.

Responding to questions from journalists on Thursday, Ardern confirmed she was in a caucus meeting when entrenchment was discussed.

"I've also discussed, and pointed out, that entrenchment is generally understood to be a threshold of 75 percent.

"Conversations in [the] caucus are kept in caucus but what we've already said is, we took a view on the principle of ensuring that a public asset, like water, is absolutely protected from privatisation and I think that's a view generally shared by New Zealanders.
    "

Taken from this article

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/natio...01dcfd09620085

See how sneaky, evasive and deliberately untransparent she is? She got dropped in it by Mahuta (who at least told the truth) and then fudges back over it by implying that 75% threshold was discussed at the caucus meeting she chaired, and then with further subterfuge saying she doesn't discuss what happens in caucus. So she sorta does and doesn't within the same breath. Takes a carefully trained bullshi**er to pull that one off. And she is that!

Where she is in trouble is that it was already known that 75% was off the table and Mahuta has said that the caucus meeting Ardern chaired discussed the 60% threshold.

Watching her wriggle and squirm to avoid misleading the House this week is going to be must watch TV.
    Last edited by jonu; 04-12-2022 at 10:37 PM. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    I think Blue Skies asking the question of Balance not you NZTX? I’m sure Balance can do his or hers own bidding ��
    Yet you answer Blue Skies stead!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    I think Blue Skies asking the question of Balance not you NZTX? I’m sure Balance can do his or hers own bidding ��

No question was being asked as well

Guru

How low/pathetic can dave & lux get.

Placing flowers outside a corner dairy while pretending to care.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...taged-photoops

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    How low/pathetic can dave & lux get.

Placing flowers outside a corner dairy while pretending to care.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...taged-photoops

the depth measure must be broken or malfunctioning for another less than transparent mob
    somewhere else

perhaps anything below gumboot level brings back denial of any kind of measuring attempt ?
    Last edited by nztx; 05-12-2022 at 03:44 AM.