sharetrader

Thread: Black Monday

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    if you use this site for sentiment i would say 80% of participants are bullish all the time and the other 20% change there tune depending on market direction
    So then does that mean 80% of participants of this site are wrong and and have been wrong most of the time on the market direction ? hence meaning they will have a lower probability of outperforming the market
    and the other 20% of participants are right on the market direction most of the time ? and hence have a higher probability of outperforming the market
    I am sure u got the sentiment of the site wrong mate ...also the time frame mentioned was short term ahead ...IMHO most of our members are bearish near term and u thought its only U ...lol

But if u disagree then its very fine ...no worries mate . Try to see what I meant also try to understand what I said at first place ...I just said it may happen ..."May"

Will see what happens ...in even medium term it doesn't matter as even U think after making a low in first qtr we will end the year better ...so there is hope for foolish bulls like me

Never sell and buy the dip

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Never sell and buy the dip
    Did u buy back your FPH which u sold around $ 25 ...

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Did u buy back your FPH which u sold around $ 25 ...
    No lol. Winner said it was going to $14 so im waiting still

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    No lol. Winner said it was going to $14 so im waiting still
    He still thinks it can go there lol

But I am sure he added a few to his already a sizeable holding
    Last edited by alokdhir; 08-01-2023 at 09:09 AM.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...uverify%20wall

The death throes of crypto - only manipulators, mugs and dumbos left in the crypto gutter.

An excellent indication that inflection point for financials market is not that far off.
    Last edited by Balance; 08-01-2023 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    I am sure u got the sentiment of the site wrong mate ...also the time frame mentioned was short term ahead ...IMHO most of our members are bearish near term and u thought its only U ...lol

But if u disagree then its very fine ...no worries mate . Try to see what I meant also try to understand what I said at first place ...I just said it may happen ..."May"

Will see what happens ...in even medium term it doesn't matter as even U think after making a low in first qtr we will end the year better ...so there is hope for foolish bulls like me
    i never say it bottom in first quarter and im not bearish either. As i said its in a trading range which would imply im neutral and means i can be both bullish and bearish within the range as far as stock picking goes.
    one step ahead of the herd

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    i never say it bottom in first quarter and im not bearish either. As i said its in a trading range which would imply im neutral and means i can be both bullish and bearish within the range as far as stock picking goes.
    Ok..then my bad as I thought U have a bearish bias ...maybe got that feeling from vast majority of your bearish posts ...normally u get excited when markets tanks so fools us in thinking u a happy bear ...lol

Investments

Dr Copper now over the $ 4.00 ....Hoop's threshold of suggesting it has bottomed out

If thats the case then as it's being almost 100% true leading indicator of stock market state ...it shud be safe to assume that stock markets have bottomed !!!

Will Dr Copper indicator work this time too ? Hopefully yes ...as it worked 100% for him historically as per his insightful previous posts

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...uverify%20wall

The death throes of crypto - only manipulators, mugs and dumbos left in the crypto gutter.

An excellent indication that inflection point for financials market is not that far off.
    Do you have a point at which you will admit to being wrong? If crypto pumps again, will you go quiet again until the next bear market?
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!