sharetrader
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast

GOR has had phenomenal exploration success. I have been to 10+ diggers & dealers & would have loved to have been there this year. At $180M market cap as it closed last night I think is getting a bit rich for a non producer no matter what they have found. With 3.8M toz of resource they have probably a 15 year mine life already depending on production rate. If I was them I would put the drill rigs away & do a massive capital raising & take advantage of th SP. Raise $100M as they will probably need double that to get into production I would have thought.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Minco Investment Holdings of Hong Kong and Vancouver have just announced a SSH notice in GOR. They have been buying steadily for the last 2 months and have a 5.1% holding. GOR up 8% on the news.

Do these guys have a history of takeovers?
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

I climbed into this a couple of months back. Funded through to first gold in just over 12 months, and an aggressive exploration programme. Looks good to me. Sure, gold is a bit out of favour but if things go south it will come swinging back into play. I may be a touch early, but what the hey. It just looks like a good 'un.

Up to 70 cents and showing strong support at that level. If gold breaks out next year,and the OZ$ weakens it will be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=687004
    GOR above 30 cents after a presentation at "Diggers & Dealers"

Have you been in since then? I've been out of the game for a while and only recently returned. I see plenty of upside between now and first gold. Hopefully the externals (x rate and POG) further enhance that. Should be an interesting year or so ahead, with a fair bit of exploration spice. I'm pleased there's somebody else following it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapes View Post
    Have you been in since then? I've been out of the game for a while and only recently returned. I see plenty of upside between now and first gold. Hopefully the externals (x rate and POG) further enhance that. Should be an interesting year or so ahead, with a fair bit of exploration spice. I'm pleased there's somebody else following it here.
    Yes G, I have been in since early 2014. there are a few others following this one. My average buy price is 39 cents buying on the dips.
    Fat Prophets also have it as a buy.

I bought late 60s so you have a very good head start on me. Plenty more for us both, I hope.

Guru

is GOR in the 2018 ASX competition closing sunday?
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is mandatory.
    Anyone but o'brien

What do you mean Wiz, I have it as my number 5 pick. And a couple of others have it as well I am sure.
    Last edited by airedale; 15-01-2018 at 03:14 PM.