sharetrader
Page 390 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 2903403803863873883893903913923933944004404908901390 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 17397

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Kizame - do you charting to decide on your trades?
    Yes, first and foremost, I look for long upward paterns on the weekly charts or better still, those about to start on an upward trajectory.
    The stocks about to start have breached the down trendline and consolidated + the fundamentals should be very encouraging.
    Heartland is an obvious candidate because it is relatively reasonably priced compared to other stocks,and on an organic and aquisitive growth path.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Apropos Percy but the "newbies" are an impatient lot. LOL.
    Winner is right though about you leaving out sequential numbers ending on 8, but he got the wrong end of the sequence. My biggest single purchase was on 30 September 2011, only 3 odd years ago, at 48c.
    That makes me very w.. po.....ed indeed with this great company :-)
    Patience boys and girls, patience.
    Well done mate. Give it another 3-4 years and I reckon we are all good to double our money and you'll have a four bagger from a bank, who would have thought !!!!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Well done mate. Give it another 3-4 years and I reckon we are all good to double our money and you'll have a four bagger from a bank, who would have thought !!!!
    Is this with or with out using the DRP. ??

Will have doubled mine by $1.30 Using the DRP..

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    Is this with or with out using the DRP. ??

Will have doubled mine by $1.30 Using the DRP..
    I was thinking without DRP to be honest.

Advanced Member

I was thinking without DRP to be honest.
    With or with out DRP.. A very good investment .. Even today !!..

Ooops... Can this be construed as ramping ???

My answer to that.. DYOR :-))
    Last edited by janner; 09-11-2014 at 10:06 PM. Reason: after thoughts..

percy

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    Resignation of Chief Risk Officer
    12:13pm, 24 Oct 2014 | OFFICE
    NZX Release

24 October 2014

Resignation of Chief Risk Officer

Heartland New Zealand Limited (NZX: HNZ) advises that Chief Risk Officer (CRO) Mark Mountcastle has resigned but will remain with Heartland until 30 November 2014.

Mark Mountcastle has been CRO at Heartland since July 2010. Jeff Greenslade, Heartland’s Chief Executive Officer, said that during his time at Heartland Mark has made a significant contribution and has created a strong risk culture within the organisation.

Heartland has commenced a recruitment process for a new Chief Risk Officer and expects to announce a successor to Mr Mountcastle shortly. In the meantime, Chief Financial Officer, Simon Owen, has been appointed Acting Chief Risk Officer.

-Ends-

For additional information contact:

Jeff Greenslade
    Chief Executive Officer
    Heartland New Zealand Limited
    DDI 09 927 9149
    M 021 563 593

Mark Mountcasle is only leaving at the end of November 14 (5 weeks away), and HNZ seems comfortable with a temporary fix, the CFO will will be the Acting Chief Risk Officer.
    Sorry to see Mark go,but let's welcome Richard.
    Richard Lorraway comes to the position with 25 years banking experience,lately with Kiwi Bank.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    khorosho pomeshchayetsya
    Think you are right ??????

Looks like the market has given a resounding endorsement of Richard Lorraway's credentials. Crikey my $1.10 - $1.20 by ASM time next year is starting to look very conservative

Looks like the market has given a resounding endorsement of Richard Lorraway's credentials. Crikey my $1.10 - $1.20 by ASM time next year is starting to look very conservative
    Don't think anything to do with that Richard guy .....more so the market slowly coming around to what you and me have been saying.

Going to be a bit embarrassing for Jeff when he suddenly pulls a few extra million out of the hat eh. Going to be hard to stick to $42m when first half is $22m/$23m - a sign they not exactly on top of where things are going?

C'mon $49m/$50m earnings this year. Shareprice next ASM will be prejudging FY16 so over $1.40 I reckon

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Don't think anything to do with that Richard guy .....more so the market slowly coming around to what you and me have been saying.

Going to be a bit embarrassing for Jeff when he suddenly pulls a few extra million out of the hat eh. Going to be hard to stick to $42m when first half is $22m/$23m - a sign they not exactly on top of where things are going?

C'mon $49m/$50m earnings this year. Shareprice next ASM will be prejudging FY16 so over $1.40 I reckon
    Looks as though if you are not already,it is time to make sure you are well positioned.
    I am.!! lol.