sharetrader

Hybrid View

Don't know much about oil & gas, but BRU seems like it could be headed for greatness in the next 5 years. I think that overlay of Texas on the Canning Superbasin is quite stunning in terms of what it could mean if BRU's stars align.

Quote Originally Posted by Huang Chung View Post
    Don't know much about oil & gas, but BRU seems like it could be headed for greatness in the next 5 years. I think that overlay of Texas on the Canning Superbasin is quite stunning in terms of what it could mean if BRU's stars align.
    Peter Strachan of stock analysis has a risked value of $15 on exploration upside for BRU. This is an aggressive junior oil company company and with major Mitsubishi along for the ride upside could be huge. At the moment, sentiment has turned, with the reef fish swimming all over the place.
    Wait for more positive news before buying.
    Last edited by Rabbi; 01-06-2012 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
    Peter Strachan of stock analysis has a risked value of $15 on exploration upside for BRU ......
    BRU SP now frog marching upwards again, with two drills on the go and an EPT of Ungani about to commence. The analyst in question also stated in the report-which is now public knowledge- that BRU upside is "unquantifiable".

At the moment they are just testing to see what the extent of the gas discovery could be as a contingent resource. If-and this if is getting smaller as they drill more wells- they prove up significant 2P reserves of gas and liquids-they will be gobbled up by a major.

I'm still holding .