sharetrader
Page 48 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    Meanwhile in Zimbabwe...

https://allafrica.com/stories/202001210078.html

"In efforts to fight cervical cancer, the First Lady and the Ministry have partnered WHO, UNFPA, USAID, PSI, PSZ, while various other partners have come on board.
    In September last year, the First Lady commended the National Aids Council of Zimbabwe for donating cervical cancer screening machines to the Ministry of Health and Child Care.
    TruScreen-Ultra cervical cancer screening machines, which were procured by NAC and its partners through funds raised from a golf tournament, resonate well with the First Lady's work on cancer which has seen her traversing the country advising women on the need for screening and early treatment of the disease.
    In a move aimed at fighting the silent killer, Amai Mnangagwa last year officially opened an early cervical cancer detection and treatment centre at Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals in Harare."
    Would you ever trust anything that comes out of the mouth of the Rhodesian govt, a total B S pack of maggots imo !!

Maybe it is BS... maybe they’re just all trying to scam us. But maybe, just maybe it’s people trying to help people detect cancer early. If Truscreen get to help test 1.2 million each year, then good news.

"I am glad to report that our numbers have gone up in excess of 300 000 women screened against a target of 1,2 million by end of 2021. I am hopeful that we will meet this target if we put our efforts together."

Unfortunately I seem to recall in the last set of accounts that this transaction was tagged by the auditor as unpaid.

does anyone know where the physical office of this place is? Where would a shareholder go to see the "bricks" that they own?

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    does anyone know where the physical office of this place is? Where would a shareholder go to see the "bricks" that they own?
    Headquartered in oz. Go to website, should find all the info there you need.

TruScreen +61 2 8999 3896
    info@truscreen.com
    PO Box Q128, Queen Victoria Building, NSW
    Have a Gr8day.

There’s possibly not quite enough room in a P.O. Box for them to operate.

However I see a registered office in Sydney and a corporate office in Auckland. Is the registered office just a lawyers/accountant address and the work gets done here in NZ? Or other way around.

Cheers

Maybe they all work at home and Balacw will tell only enter through the back door
    Last edited by winner69; 30-01-2020 at 08:08 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Preston - seems Truscreen don’t really want to be found by investors
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Preston - seems Truscreen don’t really want to be found by investors
    Yeah it’s a funny one. Next time I’m in Sydney I’ll check out that address. Perhaps it’s something, perhaps not. Sometimes great minds are terrible communicators etc however there is still no CEO? Seems a lost flock if they have no one to drive it.

It’s such a great product and could help so many people. I really do want them to succeed. Will wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    Yeah it’s a funny one. Next time I’m in Sydney I’ll check out that address. Perhaps it’s something, perhaps not. Sometimes great minds are terrible communicators etc however there is still no CEO? Seems a lost flock if they have no one to drive it.

It’s such a great product and could help so many people. I really do want them to succeed. Will wait and see
    So great that it is only sold in other countries where there's zero transparency.

Reminds me of Plus SMS.