sharetrader
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I wouldn't be so presumptive iceman as i don't have a tardus. lets wait and see ehh. I personally think bill should be the one falling on his wood chopper and the smoking gun bennett; well will watch it play out if there is something there..Winston has facts that bill texted Glenys 400 times re the Todd coverup. What a hot pile of****.
    Yep, it's a bit weird that Bill's been texting messages to his former electorate secretary for weeks, but apparently for a while, didn't know what was going on at all, as it was an employment matter..

Here's a blast of real politics, Jacinda and Kelvin at their first press conference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxejFpT8TD4

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Yep, it's a bit weird that Bill's been texting messages to his former electorate secretary for weeks, but apparently for a while, didn't know what was going on at all, as it was an employment matter..

Here's a blast of real politics, Jacinda and Kelvin at their first press conference.

Fascinating indeed. Sending hundreds of txts and yet completely oblivious to what was occurring. Naivety? or does Bill have more in common with Pinocchio than we thought??

IMO

Thanks; have just watched it, what a natural, nothing wooden or lifeless there thats for sure. She has channelled my line "We can do better". A breath of fresh air; hope it continues and becomes the tailwind of change that we all need.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    She has channelled my line "We can do better". A breath of fresh air; hope it continues and becomes the tailwind of change that we all need.
    Good luck Josh and all the best, it's interesting to see another side of you, so highly motivated to your cause. I for one however am not a supporter of that cause and certainly don't agree that it is something we "all need", nor am I bothered to debate it here. No hard feelings.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    This could lead to a few laughs - jeez I have something in common with Jacinda

another donation coming up

From Stuff

The MP that most grinds her gears? That award goes to ACT leader David Seymour who she says can "definitely get my back up".
    Haven't heard much from ACT or National for a day or two. I sent Labour a donation too, W69, first one for a while, must be infectious. I will be doing my bit with new party vote hoardings, I wonder what the slogan will be?

Unemployment rate down a bit, not as low as Labour managed, but the participation rate is also down. Just 70% of those in NZ of working age are looking for work.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/5...+3+August+2017

I see that travelling time for Aucklanders has doubled in just 3-4 years, as their motorways become congested. That's National's Brighter Future from lots of really good policy.

Guru

Unemployment rate down a bit, not as low as Labour managed, but the participation rate is also down. Just 70% of those in NZ of working age are looking for work.
    Unemployment rate is interesting.
    I know lots of people who are employed but under employed.
    They don't have enough hours to live well (mostly around 30hrs) so they are employed but struggle.
    The figures paint a rosier picture than reality.

Legend

Haven't heard much from ACT or National for a day or two. I sent Labour a donation too, W69, first one for a while, must be infectious. I will be doing my bit with new party vote hoardings, I wonder what the slogan will be?
    ''We take care of the 'Little' guy''.
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 04-08-2017 at 09:01 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Interesting comment about articulate MPs, eZ. I know how deeply sensitive you are about correct pronunciation, having laboured the point about Paula Bennet's mispronunciation of hyperbole. You could do every NZer a favour and teach your new messiah how to pronounce the simple plural word 'women' which she pronounces as the singular word, 'woman'. Buy her a dictionary.
    It is a normal pronunciation. Also, other English speakers think most Kiwis pronounce men as "min" and women as "wumun"

And Aussies take delight in getting Kiwis to order "fish and chips."
    Last edited by Bjauck; 03-08-2017 at 08:55 AM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    It is a normal pronunciation. Also, other English speakers think most Kiwis pronounce men as "min" and women as "wumun"

And Aussies take delight in getting Kiwis to order "fish and chips."
    Nothing to do with what other English speakers think. The correct pronunciation of women is 'wimmin'.

IMO

Cant live withimm can't live withouthimm