sharetrader

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I ve reached the Clash song profit wise"Shall i stay or shall i go now...."
    depends do you want to take the smaller profits now or wait a couple months for much larger ones 20c+
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    depends do you want to take the smaller profits now or wait a couple months for much larger ones 20c+
    Jb and others,
    This is looking REAL good.
    Well done to holders.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Hi JB , Thanks for all your work on this . Got lucky as I purchased some @ 10 yesterday. Nice surprise today .
    Cheers S/L

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Hi JB , Thanks for all your work on this . Got lucky as I purchased some @ 10 yesterday. Nice surprise today .
    Cheers S/L
    Yeah much more to come IMHO

I really think I'm being light on price targets with some of the numbers I've been reading around lately and certainly, we are seeing Buyers wanting in and chasing sellers currently

which makes me think its actual guys in the know ? aka those working for the same interested Gas Buyers ...Insto/brokers(Finance) that RLE have been dealing with of late
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu