sharetrader
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    Thanks BM. If I told you how long I have held you would say I am nuts. However am not a trader but a value investor.
    Another strong day up 9% or 9.5cps on decent volume-all recent trades appear to be retail investors. For myself I would find it difficult to buy in to any share that's had such a great run up but the punters keep on coming.

Nice Purchased some BLU today hoping it will get some luv one of these days like GLL has had .. Huge Gas Reserves 29c broker valuation just need some traction on project to see the market go GLL on BLU shares
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Don't see BLU with similar SP to GLL even if they successfully get gas to market. BLU have far more potential PJ than GLL but big difference are number of SOI. GLL 226m-BLU over 1b more.

Don't see BLU with similar SP to GLL even if they successfully get gas to market. BLU have far more potential PJ than GLL but big difference are number of SOI. GLL 226m-BLU over 1b more.
    yeah, of course, more so % wise ... BLU must surely be one fat target for the major Gas producers
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    yeah, of course, more so % wise ... BLU must surely be one fat target for the major Gas producers
    Sure is, the problem being no way to reasonably assess how long it will take. Could be in short/medium term or years away. State and Fed. govts will have a big part to play.

JB, do you still hold ATC? If not you might want to catch up with latest developments. I remember your post of a few years ago where you said "one of my favourite companies".

And now potentially a significant bonus.
    http://galilee-energy.com.au/wp/wp-c...1st-August.pdf

Thanks BM. If I told you how long I have held you would say I am nuts. However am not a trader but a value investor.
    Fair enough, you've been holding a long time so I'm glad to see it coming good for you after all that time.

Appreciate your comments BM. The good news keeps coming. Last night 3rd largest SH filed notice upping holding by 2m shares to now hold approx. 8%. Was previously holding 15m shares so clearly is expecting a Reserves announcement.

Yep. Market likes that news, up 12.5c so far. Sorry if you guys missed the train, hopefully some jumped on.

Yep. Market likes that news, up 12.5c so far. Sorry if you guys missed the train, hopefully some jumped on.
    No, but got some more BLU which looks to be getting some love now