sharetrader
Page 54 of 122 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Hopefully, we will see a bit more momentum now. It has been pretty slow and steady for a while - mostly slow.
    But still holding a sizeable stake waiting for global domination.

Anybody watch the latest presentation at the small cap conference? I must say this would have to be one of the most highly underrated potentials we have on the NZX right now. I feel they have more upside potential than say plexure, without all the BS PR, a reasonable moat, and in a solid infrastructure sector. Can anyone convince me im wrong??

Bell potters coverage at $1.40 seems to have gone completely unnoticed also.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    Anybody watch the latest presentation at the small cap conference? I must say this would have to be one of the most highly underrated potentials we have on the NZX right now. I feel they have more upside potential than say plexure, without all the BS PR, a reasonable moat, and in a solid infrastructure sector. Can anyone convince me im wrong??

I agree, jimdog. Remember, though, we're all rather sceptical of brokers' price targets!

I agree with you Mr Dog. The software seems good and all they they need to do is sell it Which they seem to be able to do. One foot in front of the other for Ike whereas there are too many fish hooks for Plexure.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I agree with you Mr Dog. The software seems good and all they they need to do is sell it Which they seem to be able to do. One foot in front of the other for Ike whereas there are too many fish hooks for Plexure.
    I quite like both stories and have no idea which, if either, will shine or fizzle.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus2000 View Post
    ADMIN: IKE: ikeGPS - Non executive director intends to stand down
    IKE
    17/03/2021 08:31
    ADMIN
    NOT PRICE SENSITIVE
    REL: 0831 HRS ikeGPS Group Limited

ADMIN: IKE: ikeGPS - Non executive director intends to stand down

Bill Morrow to leave the IKE Board

ikeGPS (IKE) today announced that non-executive director Bill Morrow intends
    to stand down from the IKE Board on or before 30 April 2021. Bill has
    recently accepted a senior executive position at AT&T Inc., the world's
    largest communications company, as CEO of DirecTV, the business that in 2020
    had US$28 billion in revenues, 17 million customers, and 13,000 employees.

Commenting, IKE Chairman Rick Christie, said "On behalf of the Board I would
    like to greatly thank Bill for his valuable contributions over the past two
    and a half years as the IKE business has gone from strength to strength in
    the U.S. market. We wish him well in his new and considerable role, and on
    his move to Los Angeles'.

Bill Morrow, said, "It is bitter-sweet that in taking on this new executive
    position that I am required to step away from IKE in a non-executive
    capacity. I believe strongly in the long-term growth potential of the
    business and look forward to remaining in contact with the team in an
    informal advisory capacity".

ENDS
    IKE has been able to attract top people to the board.Bill Morrow was one.
    The Chairman Rick Christie was long time CEO of Rangatira [listed usx.co.nz] and very successful Chairman at Ebos.
    Mark Ratcliff was ceo of Chorus.
    Top people,top company.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    I agree, jimdog. Remember, though, we're all rather sceptical of brokers' price targets!

Totally, although often you see some short term appreciation towards it, followed by a pullback. Haven't seen anything like that! Basically this company has put out positive after positive announcement, including a acquisition, and a gateway client and yet its still sitting beneath a $1! Its clearly not sexy enough, although for me this is the girl next door you marry!.

I'm quite comfortable acquiring more and more of these for the bottom drawer.

Imagine if this were on the NASDAQ
    Last edited by jimdog31; 25-03-2021 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    IKE has been able to attract top people to the board.Bill Morrow was one.
    The Chairman Rick Christie was long time CEO of Rangatira
    [listed usx.co.nz] and very successful Chairman at Ebos.
    Mark Ratcliff was ceo of Chorus.
    Top people,top company.
    I read this announcement as good for long term for Ike with regards to future collaboration and partnership. Surely IKE would be a candidate for someone like AT & T to acquire? Your thoughts percy?

T.......Basically this company has put out positive after positive announcement, including a acquisition, and a gateway client and yet its still sitting beneath a $1! ....
    On the other-hand, if you look at the last financial report: revenue down; expenses up, profit down. Nothing to excite punters there yet?

Been a bit more activity of late. Although the Aussies seem to be offloading to keep the price depressed.
    One day ... one day.