sharetrader
Page 55 of 122 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    I read this announcement as good for long term for Ike with regards to future collaboration and partnership. Surely IKE would be a candidate for someone like AT & T to acquire? Your thoughts percy?
    IKE had to bulk up their balance sheet.The issue was well supported.I think their big US companies had concerns about dealing with a small company,perhaps being seen as under financed..I am just guessing this.
    The huge US companies are making a big commitment to IKE, by aligning their systems to IKE's.So if IKE went bust it would cost the major telegraph and electric companies a great deal to replace IKE's systems.
    This could mean IKE is attractive to AT&T and others in the sector. They could also be of great interest to a private equity fund, owning a company with such a strong major blue chip client base.
    Last edited by percy; 25-03-2021 at 05:55 PM.

Anybody watch the latest presentation at the small cap conference? I must say this would have to be one of the most highly underrated potentials we have on the NZX right now. I feel they have more upside potential than say plexure, without all the BS PR, a reasonable moat, and in a solid infrastructure sector. Can anyone convince me im wrong??

Bell potters coverage at $1.40 seems to have gone completely unnoticed also.
    Totally agree, jimdog31. No bull****. Also they are thinking about the future and acquired a drone inspection company. Anything related to the poles might use their system for installation and maintenance.

Investor

Anybody watch the latest presentation at the small cap conference? I must say this would have to be one of the most highly underrated potentials we have on the NZX right now. I feel they have more upside potential than say plexure, without all the BS PR, a reasonable moat, and in a solid infrastructure sector. Can anyone convince me im wrong??

Bell potters coverage at $1.40 seems to have gone completely unnoticed also.
    Watched the replay of presentation y'day, this is one truly is a little sleeping giant. It'll pop big time soon, in the meantime someone's happy to feed the buying interest at current price levels.

percy

Another great director coming onboard.
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...989/343408.pdf
    Last edited by percy; 31-03-2021 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Another great director coming onboard.
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...989/343408.pdf
    With all the right connections too.....and share price has dropped to 95c.

I reiterate my belief this has some of the best long term potential on the nzx.

will keep buying!

Investor

With all the right connections too.....and share price has dropped to 95c.

I reiterate my belief this has some of the best long term potential on the nzx.

will keep buying!
    What a great addition is Eileen to the board, she has got incredible experience and great background for a company like IKE.
    Anything under a buck now will look like a huge bargain in year's time.

I think this is a real sleeper. Mainly because the majority of shares are tightly held by the insiders we don't see the same trading activity and the market gets bored so a few sales drive the price down over time.
    Potentially COVID had a bit to do with cooling the 5g roll out but we should start to see some cranking over the next 12 months or I have misplaced my trust and a sizeable stake.

Investor

FY21 performance update for 12 months period ending March 21 shouldn't be that far away...

there 180 million power poles in the USA alone.

back of the envelope stuff here, but if one company has 350,000 poles that translate to $1.2 million in transaction revenue in a year, the size if the addressable market is.....

when will people recognise this has as much upside as PEB

percy

I wish you had said as much upside as PAZ rather than PEB...,lol.

Disc hold IKE and PAZ,and never held PEB.