sharetrader
Page 77 of 153 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Welcome onboard.
    Gee Whiz PAZ's share register will be looking like a list of Sharetrader members.
    Just need Vince on board, and then the train can leave the station.Toot toot....lol.
    I am on board now.....a little belatedly considering been on the radar since ages ago....or at least since a much, much lower price!

But I did feel last year that Sharetraders were definitely response for the increasing price! I'll resist making fun of Sharsies and BGI - but absolutely no comparison between companies!!

[QUOTE=percy;832879]Yes ,however mixed emotions,from excited to very excited.
    Great result ..............Happy.
    Not so good...............Happy.
    Very poor...................Will be happy waiting for the full year's result

So......... what makes a not so good result and whats a Great result??

percy

EPS Growth back over 50% and increasing.New products already hitting the market .
    EPS Growth over 40%.New products not hitting the market for 3 months.
    EPS Growth under 40%.New products not hitting the market until next year.
    Getting close to their result, one looks for things to worry about.My major concern is new equipment may not up and operating, as Chinese technicians may not have been able to travel because of Covid 19.If his is the case new products production will be delayed.
    At a share price of 55 cents, I think we are all expecting a great result.
    All of a sudden Friday seems a long way away.?..lol.
    Last edited by percy; 02-08-2020 at 07:15 PM.

For me its clear they are investing for major expansion in FY21 and beyond. I think taking into account the effects of Covid 19 and them gearing up significantly with capex and investment for major new growth initiatives and launching new brands and products I foresee FY20 as a year of consolidation building upon what they've achieved to date and looking to put in place the plant, equipment and infrastructure to massively expand in FY21.

I'm really excited about the future for PAZ. The pet supplements and treats sector is a truly massive total addressable market world-wide and with 100% clean and green N.Z. natural ingredients...
    Last edited by Beagle; 02-08-2020 at 08:23 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    For me its clear they are investing for major expansion in FY21 and beyond. I think taking into account the effects of Covid 19 and them gearing up significantly with capex and investment for major new growth initiatives and launching new brands and products I foresee FY20 as a year of consolidation building upon what they've achieved to date and looking to put in place the plant, equipment and infrastructure to massively expand in FY21.

I'm really excited about the future for PAZ. The pet supplements and treats sector is a truly massive total addressable market world-wide and with 100% clean and green N.Z. natural ingredients...
    Excellent post....

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

This is a good summary Beagle and they way I see it too. 2020 is the year we're dealing with COVID related issues, setting up factories for further growth and getting new products initial placements into the market. 2021-2023 (and beyond) is when we will see the big and exciting growth and moving onto the NZX

percy

https://usx.co.nz/uploads/paperclip/...pdf?1596659417

A day early.
    A cracker.
    Incredible.
    Last edited by percy; 06-08-2020 at 08:07 AM.

Dilettante

Thanks for posting this Percy. I wasn't even checking it as I expected this tomorrow. This result is absolutely outstanding. What is even more exciting is the bullish outlook and drive for further growth with new and increased production capacity for current products and others "still under wraps" !!

Despite great profits to fund the growth, clearly they will need to get more funding. They talk about a "strategic partner" in such a way that one has to assume this is already well advanced !
    Hopefully they will also come to SH for some more cash. I most certainly would be happy to help in a small way to fund this great business.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    https://usx.co.nz/uploads/paperclip/...pdf?1596659417

A day early.
    A cracker.
    Incredible.

Thank you Percy, one can read so many positives into this announcement all very good for the future.

Veteran novice

Yes, thanks, percy. A brilliant result and a great outlook!