sharetrader

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    OK so a new Loan @ 14.79% just came thru via Email - Did anyone manage to get a Screen Shot of it?

I invested in it however by the time I went back to get the screen shot of the deal it was already fully funded.

It was "Gone in 60 Seconds" - Could make a good film title ha ha ha
    I happened to be in front of the computer yesterday when a B2 came in for about $6k. I got a sneaky $100 in (first investor) then refreshed every few seconds watching it take larger leaps down towards zero until it had all gone within about 3 minutes. It seems there's a frenzy on B2 loans once the email comes through. B1 and A-grade are much easier to get into.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by darrenc View Post
    I happened to be in front of the computer yesterday when a B2 came in for about $6k. I got a sneaky $100 in (first investor) then refreshed every few seconds watching it take larger leaps down towards zero until it had all gone within about 3 minutes. It seems there's a frenzy on B2 loans once the email comes through. B1 and A-grade are much easier to get into.
    Tough luck for those investors who cannot drop everything to review loans as they are posted. It is a pity that the platform does not allow for a staggering of loan availability. For example, 20% of each loan could be made available each half hour.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenc View Post
    Yes the B1 grades hit a real Sweet Spot with me...

A fair but not greedy return rate.