sharetrader

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    50% off sale flyer from Chemist Warehouse arrib=ved in my inbox this morning so I thought I'd have a look...A search after Aiora wasn't showing as one of their top selling brands https://www.chemistwarehouse.co.nz/s...ns-supplements revealed only one product currently stocked for Aiora
    https://www.chemistwarehouse.co.nz/s...hmode=allwords
    I was surprised they no longer appear to be stocking most of the Aiora range ?
    Couldn't help noticing that by comparison Blackmores has 100 products and according to them was voted most trusted brand in the Readers Digest awards. Very long road ahead to achieve widespread brand recognition for some other brands though. Just letting you guys know, that's all.
    Brand strength and/or margins a debate amongst business leaders thee days

One needs to keep investing in brands and the good CEO would say increase marketing spend without eroding margins

Strong brands can do but they say emerging / weak brands will struggle to maintain margins in this ever changing world

Maybe these PAZ products going the way of Blis

Just letting you guys know, that's all.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Brand strength and/or margins a debate amongst business leaders thee days

One needs to keep investing in brands and the good CEO would say increase marketing spend without eroding margins

Strong brands can do but they say emerging / weak brands will struggle to maintain margins in this ever changing world

Maybe these PAZ products going the way of Blis

Just letting you guys know, that's all.
    Pharmazen are repositioning their AiOra range to on line only.[via their AiOra on line store,which is currently being upgraded.]
    New hair product not far away from market release.
    Last edited by percy; 13-09-2021 at 10:45 AM.