sharetrader
Page 549 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 494494995395455465475485495505515525535595996491049 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 14320

PM’s fan club out in force on social media saying NZ Herald gone to the pits blah blah blah by putting up unflattering photos of her

The one in article really got them going

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...ZWI5L3N7JAG7U/
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

NZ herald was always a bunch of rubbish.

Surprised anyone wants to pay to remove the paywall -- self censorship is fine with me.

Guru

More depressing reporting from the herald:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/south-...YNFGHHMKAWHHA/

Why wouldn't being able to access wealthy suburbs, for free, by bicycle not be a good thing.

Cindy at her best these days - avoiding answering questions because she is CLUELESS :

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSd1b915K/

As shallow as a pancake.
    Last edited by Balance; 12-03-2022 at 10:17 AM.

Best laugh I have had in months when one of my contacts (card carrying Labour supporter) rang me this morning to ask what Labour can do to turn the polls around.

Their internal polling shows that middle class white female supporters who swung behind Cindy in 2020 are leaving in droves and on current trend, Labour will be lucky to poll 30% in 2023.

So Cindy is going to be personally out canvassing such supporters (in party organized focus groups) over the next few months to find out why they are deserting her and what she can do to regain and retain their support.

I gave my honest and frank opinion that she can start by cutting out the spin and BS first, and then articulate to them why she is pursuing her racist and divisive policies rather than deliver on the huge promises she made to get into power.

Silence from my contact was telling - that's not what Cindy wants to hear.

ROLL ON, 2023!

Last edited by Balance; 12-03-2022 at 10:31 AM.

Dilettante

So Hipking blatantly lied and made personal information public, despite MFAT advising against it. How low can these immoral Ministers go ? If I remember correctly, those lies that Hipkins spread were repeated on ST threads by Labour supporters attacking the messenger (Bellis) rather than listening to what she had to say . Bloody shameful.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-...GFZKAEAJT7R24/
    Last edited by iceman; 13-03-2022 at 09:55 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    So Hipking blatantly lied and made personal information public, despite MFAT advising against it. How low can these immoral Ministers go ? If I remember correctly, those lies that Hipkins spread were repeated on ST threads by Labour supporters attacking the messenger (Bellis) rather than listening to what she had to say . Bloody shameful.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-...GFZKAEAJT7R24/

I think you have to keep some perspective on this, Charlotte Bellis was splashing her personal details widely all over the media at the time, so some would see it a bit rich to rush to outrage over this pretty minor transgression in this specific case. Context is everything in my view.

Then of course you have to remember other politicians & senior National Party operatives are also guilty of this, people like Paula Bennett, Hamish Walker, Woodhouse, Michelle Boag, & there are others, in some cases leaking the personal health details of some patients for political gain.

Not excusing it, but personally I wouldn't get quite so stewed up over it.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Best laugh I have had in months when one of my contacts (card carrying Labour supporter) rang me this morning to ask what Labour can do to turn the polls around.

Simply pull out the quotes from national.

No pay raise this year beceause the rich are doing it tough.
    Retirement age to 67.
    Up to $10k tax cut for wealthy people by axing the top tax rate, and only a few hundred bucks for the rest.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 13-03-2022 at 02:43 PM.

Legend

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...7MWX7CEJQPPQA/

Local Government Minister Nanaia Mahuta admits the two parts of Three Waters she 'got wrong', and accepts responsibility

How long does Mahoota expect to be a Minister with any portfolios ?

She has a few portfolios, including sleepy old Peters' former stomping ground - Foreign Affairs
    where the most intelligent noises heard was when the occupant of the chair was asleep snoring.
    Possibly no different now either..

Probably not doing a very grand job on any of them either ?

It would be a tight race to determine whether Megan Wood is faring any better fumbling
    her portfolios.
    Last edited by nztx; 13-03-2022 at 02:14 PM.

[QUOTE=Balance;946775]Best laugh I have had in months when one of my contacts (card carrying Labour supporter) rang me this morning to ask what Labour can do to turn the polls around.

Silence from my contact was telling - that's not what Cindy wants to hear.

Pull the other one, no one from the Labour Party would knowingly contact you.

westerly