sharetrader
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Hey guys I had a request to change this to Friday evening to accomodate. I'm all good with it as I literally work 50 metres down the road. Anyone object?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    friday the what date
    Friday the 30th

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    You should bring your brother, be cool to meet him!
    Yeah he`s quite a character and a good laugh but he`s got zero interest in the sharemarket alas,despite my efforts.As far as his business goes he`s not averse to taking risks though.Typical brothers,similar in many ways but polar opposites on some stuff!He`s based on the North shore so I only get to catch up with him occasionally......cool re the Friday meeting change by the way.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Yeah he`s quite a character and a good laugh but he`s got zero interest in the sharemarket alas,despite my efforts.As far as his business goes he`s not averse to taking risks though.Typical brothers,similar in many ways but polar opposites on some stuff!He`s based on the North shore so I only get to catch up with him occasionally......cool re the Friday meeting change by the way.
    Ok sweet.

When I head to Auckland at some point this year I'll see if he wants to come to the meet up there. Get a large enough group together and the talk ALWAYS strays from stocks into other subjects (and sometimes the bizarre!)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Ok sweet.

When I head to Auckland at some point this year I'll see if he wants to come to the meet up there. Get a large enough group together and the talk ALWAYS strays from stocks into other subjects (and sometimes the bizarre!)
    Hi BFG, is the meeting now on Friday the 30th or still on the Saturday the 31st?
    Cheers

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Hi BFG, is the meeting now on Friday the 30th or still on the Saturday the 31st?
    Cheers
    Hey BC

I've got to email STMOD to get this changed. Will update on first post as well. Will be Friday the 30th now at 5:30pm

Guru

Cheers BFG, will be good to have a natter about stocks and sundry.

Well, I was hoping to get to this one, but the date clashes unfortunately. Next time hopefully. Thanks BFG for organising these.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    Well, I was hoping to get to this one, but the date clashes unfortunately. Next time hopefully. Thanks BFG for organising these.
    All good cyclist, plenty more to come

I have booked us a table in the restaurant bit so we're all good to go

Banned

Righto, I have booked us a table in the restaurant as the lounge is already taken for the night. Thought some of us might get hungry too. Look forward to this in a week and a half!